The Mattress

• Dedicated to Kayla

If there was one definite thing Vic Fuentes was, it was flirty. Constantly horny, too, but that wasn't always.

It’s not like there was anything wrong with his flirty-ness, it was just noticeable. He wasn’t shy about it and did not lay off easily. He was determined, if you will.

He was stuck working until closing time at Mattress Firm, the place he worked. He was by himself for the rest of the night, since his boss got sick a couple hours prior.

As easy as his job was, he hated it. All he did was sit around at the desk until a customer came in, and then he’d ask them if they needed any assistance and tell them facts about the beds, if there were any sales that day; etc.. Of course, he’d flirt with them, and maybe that’d get them to buy an expensive pillow along with the mattress. It worked sometimes.

Today was like any other. Vic was sitting behind the desk placed in the middle of the room. It was about 30 minutes till closing time, and honestly, he was sure he was going to die of boredom.

The bell from the door snapped Vic out of his trance. He looked up to see a boy who appeared to be around his height. He was pale and had black shoulder-length hair. He was gorgeous.

Vic sat there and watched the boy for a moment, watching as he walked to his left, pushing down on one of the Tempur-Pedic mattresses.

Vic stood, straightened the front of his t-shirt, and walked over to the boy. Vic stood behind him for a moment, enjoying the view he had of the boy’s backside. “Well, hey, there. My name’s Vic. Do you need help with anything?” Vic asked, giving him his best flirty smile.

The boy jumped, turned around and chuckled. “Sorry, I didn’t expect you to come over here. Uh, maybe? My name’s Kellin.”

Now that Vic was standing face to face with the boy, whose face now had a name, he could check him out better. He had the prettiest blue eyes and a cute smile. Vic wouldn’t mind taking him home as a late dinner.

“No need to apologize. What do you have in mind?” Vic said, making it clear that he was checking him out. He let his eyes trail down his shirt, seeing that he was wearing a cute button up shirt with the top button undone. He looked down at his jeans, seeing that they fit him nicely.

“Oh, um…” Kellin said, pausing to look down at his feet. Vic loved that he was making him nervous. “I’d like to look around, I guess? The mattress I have now is old and worn.”

Vic held his smile. “Okay, well, let go look at the beds in the back. Those are the nicest ones, in my opinion,” Vic said, turning around and walking to the back, being sure to sway his hips slightly.

=

Vic walked over to the last bed he had for show. He’s flirted constantly with Kellin, and he’s hardly showed any interest. It was frustrating.

“Well, here’s probably my favorite bed. It’s a bit expensive, but with how nice you look, I don’t know if that will be a problem,” Vic said in his flirty voice. He was getting annoyed with himself. He probably wouldn’t be if this kid would show that he was at least a little bit interested.