Girl Meets Boy

Jake knocked on the door, trying to sheild him self from the rain as he held his school bag and his gym bag in his hands. Katelynn heard a knock on the door. She opened it and found a cute boy standing at her door step. He was 6'3" with an athletic body and brown spiked up hair. Katelynn didn't realize she was staring until she saw a hand wave across her face. "Uh hi sorry. " she said nervously, "come on in."

Jake sat his stuff on the counter and asked Katelynn , "I'm new here and I wanted to know if you had a spare key to my house? I locked myself out by accident." "Um let me go change and we can go check for your spare key. "

Katelynn went upstairs and changed into the nearest things she could find. She put a pair of high waisted shorts and a flannel that she tied in the front. She headed down stairs and asked "are you ready?" "Where should we look? " Jake asked in reply. "Do you want to go outside and check around your house? " Katelynn asked. "Sure, but it's raining. " Jake chuckled. "We can wait till it stops raining if you don't want to get wet. " "C'mon don't be a big baby baby. " Katelynn says punching his arm lightly. "We can play truth or dare till the rain passes. " Katelynn suggests. "Truth or Dare sounds fun. " he says, sitting down on the couch. "C'mon sit." he says, tugging Katelynn on the sofa with him.

"OK you go first." Katelynn says crossing her legs on the sofa. "Hmm, okay. I pick dare." Jake says "Or did you want me to ask you first? " he joked. "You ask me first." Katelynn laughed as she messed up his hair.

"My bad." He chuckled looking at Katelynn. "Okay truth or dare?" "Truth. " Katelynn said trying not to grin. "Ok I dare you to do the most embarrassing dance moves ever." Jake said trying to embarrass her. Katelynn got off of the couch and started dancing her worst. When it was over Jake said "not that bad for a city girl." They sat in the couch and laughed and talked for hours until Jake realized he had to go home for dinner.

"I must get home for dinner." Jake said. "Oh ok" Katelynn said. They stood up and gave each other hugs. "Same time tomorrow?" Katelynn. "Same time tomorrow." Jake replied.

{{ayeeee y'all I'm back with a new story. Yes I know it's been like over a year but I thought why not come back and write a new story. soooo yuhhhh💛}} xoxo