Prolouge///

*Kevin Villafuerte*

I got the Fame

I got the Money

I got the Attitude

I got the Looks

But my whole world turns Up-side-down when I've meet the girl that captures my heart ...                      The PROBLEM is she is a NERD ?!?

*Zeana Rachell Ortiga*

I am bullied Everytime

But I never try to Fight Back

I am the campus bookworm

I've got the Brain

They say that I am beautiful

But i hide my beauty with my.....

BIG, THICK, and ROUND Glasses And with my Wierd Dresses with matching Pony Tail haird-do

And Gues what I am a NERD.. >.<

My world Explodes when I meet this Annoying, Snobbish, and  the worst of all My WORST ENEMY .........Kevin Villafuerte >.<..But what if I fell inlove with him will he ever catch me ?

What if this two opposite people collide ?                                                                                                            What would happen?                                                                                                                                              Will they get out with this mess?                                                                                                                          Will they continue being Enemies?                                                                                                                      Or Fell In Love with one another?

Follow thier so-called LOVE-STORY with your author prettyCHPHH .. and with this crazy love story entitled "When I fell In Love with a NERD.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyz hows my prolouge ?? Hope you would read and suport OUR first story :)                                  By the way Im you 1st Author honeylee28 ... and please Follow me  :) thanks