i am a problem

Chapter 1

I feel gloomy
For my regrets and pain
Despair Always flows by to me
Birds sang gracefully and sadly for me
As if it wants to make me cry more
Cause i am the problem

A 20 years old teenage boy with headband is siting front of his friend's funeral, crying on his regrets for what he said. Regrets flows by making him feeling all sadness and pain. "It's painful....i wish i could die woth him." the boy murmured. Many beautiful flowers were placed by beside the grave. Eveyone knows the one who died is someone very special to them. Everyone cries so hard that their eyes gone red.

"We are truly sorry for your lost, Endou..." "Yeah..i wish we could help more.." Many poeple gave sympathy to Endou. What they didn't know is that...

He is the cause, he is the problem.

3 month later

"Coach, what are we practicing today?" A cheery boy said. "Don't be so excited, Tenma." A dark blue haired boy said. "But soccer is just too fun, Tsurugi!" A short boy exclaimed. "Guys, guys come on.. let's start practicing.

At practice

Endou sat my the bench as the team have their breaktime. Then suddenly he spotted a shadow behind something. "H-hey, what is that?" Endou asked  to Haruna. "What? What, where? I don't see anything." Haruna try hard to see any wierd shadows. "Hmm....."

Can i really forget you?
Is it quiite nesecary?
I miss you, i feel blue
My feelings for you never change
I wish i could turn back in time
To those days we're together

After practice

Endou still wonders who's shadow is that. He began to suspect any kind of possibilities. In the end Endou thought it was a ghost so he went home more cautious and early.

At home

Endou sat on the sofa when his phone rang. The caller is Natsumi.

The phone call

E: Moshi-moshi, Natsumi-chan

N: Hello to you too, Endou-kun

E: Why are you calling me?

N: I was wondering if you are free in the weekends..

E: Well, I am free this Sunday.

N: Really? Great! Could i hang out with you this Sunday?

E: Sure

N: The movie theater sounds nice...

E: Sure then, i'll pick you up at 12.30p.m okay?

N: Yes! That sounds nice.

E: See you there, bye

N: Bye~

End of phone call

Endou was quite aware of Natsumi's feelings to him. In fact, he ever got confessed by Natsumi and he reject her politely but it seems that she will never gave up. He's also aware the Aki also have a crush on him but she was too scared and he also know that Ichinose has a crush on Aki.

Even, he and the team already knew some couples. Gouenji is dating Fubuki, Kidou is dating Fudou, Sakuma is dating Genda, Hiroto is dating midorikawa, Nagumo is dating Suzuno and Afuro like a love triangle, Toramaru is dating Tobitaka, Tachimukai is dating Tsunami, and so on.

He has lock himself from the curse of 'love' ever since he passed away. Expecially after what Endou has done to him. He could never forgive himself.

Endou POV (point of view)

I sat on the sofa opening a soda. I drink half of it and open the TV. I watch the news so long until i got pretty bored. I decided to turn off the TV and probably grab some cookies. I was walking to the kitchen but then i heard something falls down from my room. I walk to my room quietly thinking there was a thief but when i open the door....

I saw the exact same shadow i thought it was a ghost. It doesn't shows it's appearences clearly but i assumed it was a guy.

"H-hey, who are you?" I try to not be nervous.

"I am someone...." it murmured. I feels dizzy..my vision starts to blur so much.

"Hello Endou. I miss you so much"

My world fades out...

It's all black.. what i can remeber is that...he reach me for the last time. I can see him smilling over and let me sleep..

I wish i never met you
But it's too late
For i've lost you now
Without a trace of yourself
I will try my best
To live in..
Without you....