1

One hour left for summer vacation to start, everyone in class was signing eachothers yearsbooks. When everyone finished giving summer wishes to all the classmates the bell rang, finally summer. Everyone walked, well runned, out of class. Addy was in the bathroom wating for her friend to come and smoke a ciggarate, celebrating the start of the vacation. She didn't even notice when the famous losers walked next to her talking about Stan's Bar Mitzvah.

- Hello dear.- Beverly said when she was next to her brunnete friend.- Want one? - A pack of Marlboro was in the stawberryblond hand. Addy laught and the both got inside, Bev handed a ciggarate to her friend and each one got in a stall and started smoking.

Soon Beverly felt someone kicking her door, she new who the person behind that was...

- Are you in there by yourself Biberly or you have some guys of school with you? Bitch - Shouted Greta.- I know you are in there I can smell you.- Addy kept in silence, she knew when was the right way to come out.- No wonder why you don't have any friends.

- Wow Greta, am I a slut or a little shit? Make up your mind.

- You're trash, we just wanted to remind you.- Sally ( one of Greta's minions) opened the door of the stall Addy was in. As soon as she notice Adelaine Ruth was in there she threw away the bin bag she had in her hands.

- What do we have here? Can't belive you are such a fucking slut even on the last day of school, Greta.- Addy walked out and faced Greta, she was still smoking.- I thought we had a deal Greta, you don't fuck with me and I don't fuck with you.- You could see Greta's face getting red from anger.- You don't one everyone to know your little secret.- Addy smiled.- Your daddy won't be happy.- She wispered. Adelaine exhalated the smoke of her cigarrate in Greta's face.- Fuck off.

When Greta and her gang got out the bathroom Beverly opened the door of her stall.- Thanks, but you don't need to protect me.- Bev said wile hugging her friend.

- Sure about that?.- Addy took the bag Sally was holding few moments ago and droped everything it had inside; trash and water.- You don't have to thank me, have to go. Take care.- Addy walked outside the bathroom and went outside the building.

The losers threw agay all their books.- Best felling ever.- Stan said.

- Try tickling your pickle por the first time.- Richie didn't even notice Addy walking to them. Bill and Eddie started doing signals for him to look back.- What are you doing you assholes?

- Well hello there losers.- She said, making Rickie have a little heart attack. Did I signed your yearsbooks.- She asked smiling.

- Not mine.- Richie lied, she did signed it but he wanted anotherone. He took out his yearbook and gave ir to Addy. She took a pen and singed it. Before Richard could see what she wrote Henry Bowers showed up and graved Addy's hips.

- Hey baby, wanna ride?.- The losers all saw how Addy pushed him away.- Whats wrong you don't want some...

- As if Bowers.- She said cutting him off.- Sorry but I am not into guys with small dicks.- Some people started laughing, making Henry mad.

- You fucking slut.- Adelaine smiled.

- I am a bitch.- She said walking up to him.- But I'm not your bitch.- Victor and Belch started laughing, meanwile Addy walked away hitting Bowers when she passed by. Richie, as the trashmouth he is, din't take long to open his mouth.

- Wow Bowers, so you actually have a small dick don't you? - Henry and his friends pushed him, making Rich and Stan fall.

- Yo--you s-uck B-owers.- Bill said facing him. He stoped and looked at the losers.

- Shut up Bill.- Someone said

- D-did y-ouu sa-y som-ethi-g, B-Billy? - The bullies laught.- You got rid this year because of your brother. Times over, see you this summer.- Henry licked his and and then rub it in Bill's face. They all walked away to Belchs car and ride off.

- I wish he went missing.- Richie said looking at Bowers leaving school.

Meanwile this happended Beverly got to meet Ben aka the new kid.

- Is there a pasword or something? - Ben was so distracted he did't even notice Beverly.

- Sorry.- He said making a way out for her.

- Sorry is not... a pasword.- They started talking about ¨new kids on the block¨and then Bev left. Ben had to admit it, he might just meet her but he already had a cruch on her.

- Don't walk away girl.- He said when Beverly was leaving.- Thats another song from...- He felt happy and decide to leave school before Henry and his gang show up again.

*Sorry if I have mistakes, I'm not really good at writting, wanna see more? :)