Chapter 1: Time To Burn

"Burn it down Nagisa, get your life back on track".

Her eyes were filled with hatred. What can I do? Is she this determined to bring me back to the main building?

"Mom please... don't do it."

Tears formed from my eyes. Why tears? Was I afraid of my own mother?

"W-What are you saying mother?!" I yelled while holding my tears back from my eyes.

"I know whats best for you Nagisa. Burn this hell to the ground and the guilt will keep you from ever facing these monsters again. After the main building will have no choice but to let you back in. After seeing what your teacher was like... I already know the reason why you are a monster...".

Smoke was already filling the air. I couldn't breath or move. I was scared. She moved closer to me with the torch in her hands, my eyes widen as she was then right in front of me.

"I-I can't! I'll never do it!".

...

Silence filled the air. The only thing I could hear were faint noises of burning fire. I lifted my face up only to see her face. Her eyes were complete black and her teeth were as sharp as claws.

The next sounds my cold ears heard were breathing. My breathing? Or hers?

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU TO DO?!?? I'M TRYING MY BEST TO HELP YOU BUT YOU'RE NOT ACCEPTING IT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE I GO TO WORK EVERYDAY JUST TO HELP AND THIS IS WHAT I GET AFTER COUNTLESS YEARS OF BEGGING FOR HELP!?!"

She lifted her leg and kicked me like she would kick down the door if I didn't open it when she asked me to. My body laid on the ground as sharp pain filled my chest and I found a red soggy spot on my shirt. It was my blood. I tried to get back up again to stop her but she stomped her leg onto where the bleeding was happening on my chest. I raised my arms to try and pull her leg off but she then leaned down onto me with her and my face meeting contact again.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!?!? YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THEN A HUMAN BEING I CREATED!".

Her words echoed in my ear and I couldn't hold back the tears that I've kept over the past few years. Everything that I was to her did not matter. However you look at it she was right. I was nothing more then a mere puppet of hers.

What am I saying? I may be her child but that does not mean she can treat me like this. I've always hated her. Every time she would make me do 'things' I would get nothing more then more shame. Now she plans to destroy everything I've accomplished. But what can I do?

She finally lifted her leg off of my chest and the bleeding was only spreading faster and faster. She looked down at me with evil eyes glowing with hatred.

"So... Does mother have to do everything for you? If you can't do it... Then I'll show you how easy it is to fix everything".

Agonizing pain is the only thing I felt when I tried to lift my back up to see what she meant. She was walking away from me and walking towards the E class building.

Wait...

No...

SHE CAN'T!

"MOTHER NO!"

Suddenly the building was in a burst of flames with a tall figure standing in front of it...

Tears dripped from my chin really fast as my eyes were overflowing with tears. I didn't feel the pain from my back and chest anymore... All I could feel was fear.

"Mother...

What have you done!?!" I cried.