Chapter 10

~Cams POV~

Carter's mouth was agape. He stood frozen in utter shock. The microphone in his hand tumbled to the ground, as if in slow motion.

The microphone hits the stage and let's out at an ear-splitting screech.

Everyone's head turned to stare at us and like Carter everyone froze at the sight of Olivia.

~Carter's POV~

Olivia.

~Shawn's POV~

Olivia.

~Jack G's POV~

Olivia.

~Jack J's POV~

Olivia.

~Aaron's POV~

Olivia.

~Nash's POV~

Olivia.

~Matts POV~

Olivia...I can't believe it's her...

After I had gotten over the shock, another name popped into my head.

Taylor.

I guess everyone was thinking the same thing because we all turned to look at him.

He was a statue. No sign of any movement. His face was pale and eyes looked glassy.

In that moment, Olivia whispered, "Tay.."

Silent gasps erupted from everyone and looking at Taylor's eyes you could see they were broken.

Before anyone had time to respond, Taylor turned around and rushed out of the ball room.

~Olivia's POV~

I was really confused when Cam asked me if I remembered him. Something in the back of my brain told me I had once known him before.

But when he took my hand and started leading me out of the kitchen my mind went blank. Where was he taking me? Was he taking me to the other boys? My heart jumped at the thought. Tay.

Cam held my hand tightly as we walked up the stage and held me behind his back. I couldn't see anyone due to the fact that Cam was a few inches taller then me and I was behind him.

Carter's voice was the first one I heard.

Cam tugged on my hand and brought me into view. Carter's face formed into the same shocking expressing that Cams had been. He had been holding a microphone until it tumbled to the ground. The loud noise brought everyone else's attention toward us.

They all froze. Nash had shoveled some chips into his mouth but stopped chewing to stare at me.

Why had they all reacted to seeing me in the same way?

Only a few seconds had passed when all the boys turned there heads to look at Taylor.

My heart stuck in my throat when I saw him.

He was even more gorgeous in person. My eyes trailed up the muscles of his arms and landed on his eyes. I took a small gasp and Cam squeezed my hand tightly.

His face. I would recognize that emotion anywhere.

Pure sadness. That's all I saw when I looked at him. His eyes were brown water pools holding back tears.

My heart tore in my chest seeing his expression. His bottom lip was trembling and before I realized it, I said his name.

"Tay..."