; the move.

*your name is Taylor*

your scared to fly now because of your parents so you drive from Tennessee to California. you stop here and there to get food and to rest for awhile. you finally get there so you call your friend kyleigh.

Taylor "hey, where do you wanna meet at"

kyleigh "McDonald's? I'll buy you food."

Taylor "sounds good"

kyleigh "do you mind if I bring my boyfriend and his brother Damon?"

Taylor"that's fine, see you soon"

*call ends*

you start driving until you finally see the McDonald's and you pull in and find a parking place. you go inside till you see your friend with two cute guys. you run and hug her for awhile and she introduces you to everyone.

kyleigh "this is Justin, my boyfriend."

you "wow, get a cutie, huh? it's nice to meet you Justin, I'm Taylor"

Justin "it's nice to meet you too"

*you shake hands*

you look at the cute guy siding shyly behind him and you smile at him.

Justin "this is my brother Damon, he's never this shy until a cute girl is around." he says trying to embarrass him.

Damon "justin, seriously and nudges him in the shoulder"

you "well I'm not that cute, so nothing to be shy about" I say looking at my feet.

Damon "well I think your quiet beautiful" he says trying not to blush.

*we shake hands*

"well do you think I could have your number and I could show you around school tomorrow.? he ask hesitate

*I wrote it done and gave it to him then drove to kyleigh house.*

*sorry this is my first story so their might be spelling errors. *