Helping Her

I got the call a few minutes ago. It was time to go. I grabbed a change of clothes and hair dye. I got in my car and met her at the woods.

She changed and we burned her bloody clothes. We shoved the body in the trunk and drove off.

After driving for a bit we stopped. I pulled the car into the woods. Thankfully no one else was on the road to see us. I pulled out the hair dye and we died our hair (eyebrows included).

We drove for a few hours and stopped at a motel to rest for the night.

We watched the news that night. Nothing about the missing boy yet. I figured we had until tomorrow night before his family got suspicious.

As soon as it was daylight we were gone. We shortly arrived in Tennessee. We had pre-picked the woods we were going to bury the body in. She pointed out and I hid the car in the trees. We carefully removed his body from the trunk and got shovels.

He wasn't very big so the hole didn't take long to dig, maybe an hour. We dropped his body in and filled the hole up. We covered the freshly dug ground the best we could with grass and leaves and branches.

Once back in the car we changed our hair color again. The next place we were headed to was Canada.

It took 3 days to get to the border. Luckily, news of the missing boy hadn't made it this far north yet. While our car was being checked they found blood in the trunk. I told them I had cut my hand on the bumper and they believed me. Thank God. We drove farther into Canada and hoped to not be discovered...