We Still Have #shortscontest

It was still dawn when i stepped out of the cab and walked towards the entry gate of Delhi airport. the early morning February air was pleasant and cold. i was traveling to Bengaluru to attend a college friend's wedding. it had been four years since we graduated from the same college. this wedding was also going to be a reunion of our batch mates. but what i didn't know that the reunion would begin much ahead of time;right in the queue in front of the airline counters.

i was almost sure it was her.. same height! same long hair! same Expression! curiously had my eyes glued to her and then about 60 odd seconds later,when she turned,she proved me right. My ex-girl friend stood two places ahead of me in the queue.we had never met after the college farewell.
I can still remember that day I broke up with her for no reason. Just a minute yes I have reason reason of her possessiveness, why a boy can't be Frd with many other girls without let them know about your status? Well that's a decade story but today I saw her almost 4years,she looks just like the same,though our eyes didn't match but still I wants to see them on mine again. I don't know why,what she have in her but she always makes me feel weak from inside when ever we meet.
I observe her leaving figure when she finish her checking in the counter. She still hold her bags in her left arm and hold her hanky on palm and cell phone on other hand. While walking she still remove her hairs from the side of her ears and place them behind but seems like her hairs are too disobedient to be in their old place.
I just smile how I still remember her simple things with having 4gf online. Yes I'm a very very bad guy who have multiple of gf's in one time. I just received 5msg from my one of fev gf but have no bother to checking them when I saw her again.
She exit the gate but I can still have her fragrance which she leave on the counter.
"Sir your pass please"the attendance ask
I give her my pass when I spotted another pass was lying on the desk with the owner name Sanyukta Aggarwal.
"Shit!"I said
One if her old habit to forget things on wrong place.
I hold her pass and ask for my one quickly.
I almost run towards the way she moved. What if she already take a cab and leave? But I run fast and reached up to the gate. Maybe I lost her for being late.
No there she is searching for something opening her all belongings on the open area. Cab drivers she hire was standing looking at her with no expression. I know what she was searching.
I slowly step towards her. Her hairs are waving with the wind, her tensed face looks more cute than a new born baby.
But I paused few step back from her,what suppose I say to her? Its a long time. I broke her heart. She cried a lot that day I know when I leave but what will I gonna say to her? Yes I was bad but I can't denied the face that I miss her since the time we are separated,i mess her little things,her care,her small demands,her fragrance,her eyes which wants me only. And last but not least her beautiful smile. No wonder I have so many beautiful gf's now but no one is like her. I still miss her. And I have no doubt on that. But what if she already patch up with someone else? Who loves her more than I do that time?
Her phone rang on the middle of my thought and I hear her voice after a long time
"Baby I just call u after few min,i can't find my pass. I can't remember where I left that. I will just call u . ok?"and she cut the phone.
OK. Now she have someone who is her baby,probably her bf. I feel jealous,i feel angry and with that I thought not to return her pass to her now,and put that on the table from where I get it. Yes it's better.
I almost turn to go back but stop at my own thought.
Why am I doing this?why I felt betrayal when she referred someone as baby?why I 'm still angry?why? i too have gf's now so why can't she have a bf who is known as baby...
No answer
I stand there turning back to her don't know why but I can't miss the chance to talk to her ,when I heard the driver ask for her and she still refusing with irritation. I know how she got irritated when she can't find her belongings. I smile. But my smile turn to a big smile when I heard some other line from her.
"Will u please stop this Randhir?"she shout like the way she shout in Clg when ever I tried to help her on her work and irritate her.
But she didn't spoke those to me,neither she know that I'm here,she spoke that to the driver who try to help her again. I turn to see her expression.
She stop her work when she realise her mistake and close her eyes tightly. Then she turn to the driver and said sorry and softly ask him to leave. She close her eyes again and take a deep breath. Seems like she stop herself from crying just what she always do in Clg. Did she still??? Then who is baby?
I can't stop myself when I saw she was taking breath heavily since 1mim. I reached up to her and called her name after a long time
"Sanyukta"
She turn to me and our eyes meet after a long time just like the 1st time we saw each other.
Her eyes can speak always more than her lips. And she looks extremely beautiful in her simple mack up.
I forward her pass and she take it with lower eyes. We didn't talk much but will leaving for the destination together. I can still spotted her tattoo with R in her wrist though she decorate more on that to hide it from the world. We talk formally for few min what we are doing now,where we are now etc. But we still wants to talk more about anything else which we don't know. I turn of my phone as i don't want to be disturbed by anyone else this time which broke this situation. We share a long silence since 10min but our Beats in another level. Don't know what it is. Don't know why is it!! But we both spoke together at the same time just like the old time "Randhir"she utter when I utter "Sanyukta" with the same expression we had when we are in a relationship
May be she still have feelings ....
Or may be we both have...

CHALLENGE COMPLETED.....

Farah_tahmed and Saddahaqcontests