The Bump Incident

Author's Note: Hi There :)) This is my first story here in watty so please bear with my grammar or something negative in this story. :)) hope you'll like it :*

"Kyaaaaah~! Niall James Horan tweeted me! Kyaaah~! I shouted when I saw a tweet from Niall saying "Hello beautiful @BhabhiePrincess :* HAND!" oh my funny goat! This isn't a dream right!? Hoooh! I can't breathe! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! This is a dream come true. Kyaaaaaah! "Brace! It's already 7:00 AM! What are you doing there?! 15 minutes from now you're already late!" mom shouted so I went downstairs and decided to tweet him back later. "goodbye, mom! Take care!" I said while kissing her. I run fast going to the bus stop, while running I hit a person and all of my things and I fell on the ground. "What the!" I said while picking up my things. "I'm sorry" the person that I hit said. Seriously his voice is kinda familiar. "Naah~ don't be sorry. It was my fault; I wasn't looking at my way. It should be me that would ask for forgiveness." I said without looking at him because Im fixing myself. "Yeah, I know it was your fault but I don't care because I didn't move a little even though I saw you" aah! This British accent guy is so sweet. Wait! What!? British accent, aah; One Direction. " uhm, miss?" the guy said so I look at him, finally I can see his face. This guy has a mesmerizing eyes, I can say that his face is perfect and he's familiar. He snap his fingers on my face and there I'm back to reality. "Oh, yes! Sorry! I gotta go." I said "wait! What's your name?" he ask "Brace Lee, yours?" I shouted while walking. "Niall James Horan" he said. "Wait! What!? Who are you?" "Niall" I stopped walking when I heard his name. is he serious!? He went closer to me and said "Yes Brace, I'm Niall" "are you serious? HAHAHAHAHA!" The guy gets his phone on his pocket, and typed something and said "Open your twitter when you got home. Okay?" I leave him there and went to school.

When I got home I open my twitter account and I saw 1 Direct Message. I opened it and kyaaaaaaah! A DM from Niall! Kyaaah! "Hi Brace Lee! The girl that I hit this morning. Seriously Brace you're so beautiful. No jokes. I hope we can see each other again in a better way. By the way, here's my number; 09099999978. Just text me if you want to." My jaw drop after I read it. My mind is still loading if it is really true or I am just imagining or if it was really the mysterious guy that I bumped this morning. "That guy! Niall Horan! I can't believe this!" kyaaah~! I reply to his tweet; "Holy Golly! Niall! It was really you this morning. I can't believe this! I'm gonna die! Hey, by the way you're so perfect. Thank you for your number. I'll just text you and hey here's my number; 09532106785."

After an hour, I received a text message from a familiar unknown number. "Hi Brace! Good Evening! How's your day, my lady bumper? <3" Awwtsu~ the mysterious guy; Niall. We had a conversation through cell phone all night long.

After the day we bumped, we always tweet with each other; we often see each other through Skype. I even see the boys; Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry. There are also times that Niall and I are dating when he's free. Niall is also courting me.

February 14, 2014, Niall and I went to Paris. When we are already at the top of Eiffel Tower, when I look down I see lights forming "My lady bumper, will you be my girlfriend?" When I saw it, my tears were falling through my cheeks. When I look at my mystery guy, I see him holding a guitar and he play "Angels Brought Me Here" My tears is falling even more. After he sang it, he said "again, my life, can you be my girlfriend?" While kneeling he give me a heart-shaped box. "YES!" I answered him without any doubt or thinking. I open the box and there I saw a necklace with heart-shaped pendant and my 2nd year High school ID that was lost years ago. "Hey, stand up. Why do you have this? Where in the world did you got this?" Instead of answering me he hug me so tight and kiss me on my forehead. As he's kissing my forehead, there were fireworks that are heart-formed, infinity and the last is "I will and will always will love you, my lady bumper!" Seeing it my tears is starting to fall again but Niall wipe the first drop of my tears and kiss me on my lips.

*alarm clock rings*

What the hell! I'm still dreaming about the dream of my life. "Brace, wake up!" mom shouted "5 minutes" I shouted back "I said wake up or else I'm gonna throw to you a very cold water with ice." "Yeah mom, I'm preparing." I hate this! I'm still dreaming about him then ugggh!

*phone rings*

"Hello Janine? What's up?" I asked "Hey, prepare yourself because Darah and I is on our way in your house because Clarenz called us that One Direction is in the plaza and guess whaa.."

"okay, okay. Bye! Be hurry!" I ended the call cause I wanna prepare. Imagine my husbands are in here. Hahaha! I take a bath as fast as I can, after taking a bath I wear my 1D sando and shorts with the flag of London details and I wear my gray & pink detailed vans. "Brace! Darah and Janine are here!" mom shouted. "Yes mom. Coming" I kiss my mom as a sign of goodbye. "Take care, my princess." I think mom already knows where I am going.  We hopped in the car of Janine and she drive as fast as she can. We are already at the back stage door. Yes, back stage because our friend; Clarenz is the owner if Clarizeum where the One Direction is having a show.

"Hey Girls!" Clarenz shouted and went closer to us. We hugged each other. "Where are the boys?" I ask. "Dressing room" Clarenz answered. "Can we go there?" Darah said and Clarenz answered her"Yeah, sure" We are now at the door of their dressing room. I am about to open it but it just open by itself, I think someone opened it from the inside. Yeah, someone opened it and its Niall. Kyaah! HE IS SMILLING AT US. "Hi" I said stuttering "Hello!" He reply with a genuine smile and he kiss me on my forehead. Kyaaah~! I'm melting! I'm just standing there feeling like I'm in heaven so he just snaps me out and there I'm back to reality.

From the time we met at the door, we become close friend. Not just with Niall but also with Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn.

Being a friend of your idol is an amazing feeling. Especially when you were just dreaming those things before then it just happened because of the door. HAHAHAHA! I can really say that my life is almost PERFECT :)) ♡♡♡

Author's Note: so, that's my story. i really do hope that you like it. and please leave some feedbacks if it's a bad story or do I have to enhance my writing skills. thank you! :** GodBless!

All Rights Reserved '14