SANDHIR ONE SHOT

'And with that I swipe ri...' Sanaya is startled when someone entered the room slamming the door behind her. Sanaya looked up from her mobile and sat up straight on her bed. Sanyukta angrily sat on her bed muttering curses loudly. Sanaya frowned and got up from bed.

'What happened, Sanyukta?' she asked. This must be important to interrupt her swiping right on tinder.

Sanyukta closed her eyes and inhaled sharply before opening her eyes.

'It is that moron Randhir...Stupid...Randhir.' Sanyukta said bitterly.

'I guessed it.' Sanaya muttered.

'What?' Sanyukta raised her eyebrows and Sanaya covered up by asking what he did this time. Sanyukta sighed and looked down staring at her fingers.

'I wanted to go on date with Randhir. With Mars Mission and all, we hardly get time together. He agreed to go on date but now when I went to the boy's room, he made an excuse that...he is busy with the boy's gang...doing loafergiri. It is not fair.' Sanyukta wiped her tears with the back of her fingers. Sanaya held her shoulders and caressed her arm.

'There, there. Stupid Sheku. I think he is taking you for granted. You should remind him that he can lose you.' Sanaya said determinedly.

'Yes.' Sanyukta held her fingers in a tight fist and waved in the air. Sanaya and Sanyukta then began thinking of something to teach Randhir a lesson.

After few minutes, Sanaya got an idea. She snapped her fingers and grinned devilishly at Sanyukta.

*******************************

Next day, ISRC Lab

Randhir felt bad dumping Sanyukta, he had tried talking to her so they can plan late night date perhaps on the terrace or the store room. But she didn't pick up his calls. Next day, he smiled thinking of making up to her. He has planned to take her for a bike ride and a movie she really wanted to watch, a girly rom-com which makes Randhir pukish, then dinner at her favorite restaurant. He has decided to do anything to make up for last night.

Sanyukta waited for Randhir, as soon as the door opened and Randhir stepped in Sanyukta busied herself on the phone.

She purposely smiled broadly staring at her phone. Randhir walked up to her, feeling little nervous as to how she will react.

'Sanyukta.'

She didn't look up from the screen, instead, she leaned back in her chair. Randhir frowned as she stared at the screen twirling her hair with her finger. A shy smile on her lips.

'Sanyukta.'

She still didn't look up, instead, she giggled, composed herself and started to type something. This angered Randhir. Who is it that Sanyukta is giving more importance to than him? Randhir tried peeping into her phone when she brought the phone close to her chest and looked at him annoyed.

'What? Can't you see I am busy?' she said

'Who is it you are talking to, who is so important than your husband?' Randhir said annoyed.

'None of your business.' She said standing up. Randhir glared at her, she glared back. A second later, her phone rang. Randhir noticed a smile appear on her lips, she answered the call.

'Hey! Gosh, you missed me? we were chatting just now. Aww...so cute...' Sanyukta pushed past Randhir hitting her shoulder with his. She smiled walking out of the Lab. Randhir took few seconds to soak in what just happened. He then rushed out of the Lab and noticed Sanyukta disappear around the corner. Randhir's fingers curled into a tight fist.