Chapter 1 : The awakening

Emmett's Pov 

   i jumped up, panting heavily. i looked beside me, I can still remeber the soft touch of her skin on my chest as we slept. Its been a year now and i still cant move on. It has been hard on Julia to, they were friends but we were more than that. I slowly got up and threw on some random cloths, i looked around and made sure no one was watching. I opened Emmas book and took out the  razer blade. I know it will just heal and it doesnt matter or help but it does for a little. 

  I pres the blade to my wrist, the blade was co,d against my skin. I pressed hard and slowly glided the blade across the vein. In a moment blood started to surface. I dont know how or why and I can't explain it. It just made all the pain disappear as if it were nothing. I know you think what I'm doing is wrong and it won't help anything, but your wrong. It helps and I don't expect for you to understand, no one would understand besides Emma. She did this, she would understand.

I putt the knife back in the book and I go down stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. I looked in the pantry with a gloom expression on my face. She always loved breakfast, I just went outside. I always go to her grave to mor over my lose of her. As I looked up to her grave sight. I froze, she was lying there. On the ground not moving.

    I ran to her and turned her unconscious body. She was breathing, she was in her leather jacket and jeans with her leather boots. All her weapons were on her, her shoulder had a hand print that burned through her jacket. I did the only thing I thought I could do and I carried her in and laied her on my couch.

    I turned away from her and started paceing back and forth. I looked back at her, her brown hair sprawled out. It was a meriical but how. Don't get me wrong its amazing having her back but how????  I decided to sit at the far side of the room in a chair. I sat there for days just staring at her waiting for her blue eyes to surface. I was lost in thought when it happened. I looked up at the couch she was sitting up........

Authors note: Hey guys sorry its been so long I just now got inspired and got unlazy lol I don't have a cover yet but I will get one don't freak out on me lol. Just remember I really suck at writing and this is book two if you have any questions just leave a comment k. Hope you guys like this book as much as you liked the first one. :3