First love

heavily inspired by "first love - suga"
i recommend listening to it while reading and enjoy your stay

The fire lighting up the room, I couldn't do anything but stare as your beauty slowly broke down under the pressure of my own actions. The brown wood I used to love, slowly breaking apart as I watched you get consumed due to my own actions.

The memories of the way you had seduced me; attracted me by your elegance, already at a young age. I had looked up at your towering form, at the time much taller than me, as I let myself stroke you with my small finger. I had turned my face up to you with much excitement, as I felt happy just looking. You only sounded under the control of my hands, the melodies filling my ears and heart.

Then I reached your height, at the end of elementary school. Slowly we grew apart, again, only because of my actions. The craving for you still present as I decided to turn my cheek to the happiness that once filled my childish heart. I would simply pass you on my way out, as the dust slowly pilled up atop your keys, that once was so beautiful and white under my touch.

"Please, don't leave" I whispered gently, as my tears and sweat collided into one on my face, smoke filling my lungs.

And then in my early teens I awkwardly approached you again, but you didn't mind. The period I had put on our relationship, you removed as you played under my hesitant touch. That night, I played 'till dawn, the childhood happiness running through my veins and my frown was replaced with a smile as you let me forget everything in that moment and simply play.

But it was never simple, because you were my meaning, my life source, my happiness. I never wanted to let go, I knew you wouldn't either. And this time again I let my actions hurt you as I didn't see further than my own nose.

The fire lighting up the room, I couldn't do anything but stare as your beauty slowly broke down under the pressure of my own actions. I laughed, I cried, all in that moment when I let the flames consume the wood I used to love. You stayed by my side through everything, even after the times I neglected you. But now I wouldn't let go. As your beauty broke down in front of me, I let myself approach, one last time, returning after leaving. But this time was different, as I sat down at the stool infront of you, and played. The flames dancing along you, and even on me. I screamed, cried and laughed in my last moments. But it was with you that the flames consumed me, so it was okay.

You were my first and last love.

(Heavily inspired by 'First Love - By Suga of BTS')