One

Four girls were sitting in a room surrounded by magazines. They were all looking at particular ones. Naru was reading the sharigan singing magazine.

"Oh my God Rei Uchiha is so fucking sexy. What I wouldn't do to get her autograph." Naru said sighing at the photo of Reo Uchiha in a tight red and black mini dress and combat boots posing sexy in a the photo.

"Naru I think in Byakugan magazine that Rei and Nejimi are doing some sort of contest. It doesn't say for what though." Gaia said. Looking at her Nejimi posing in a flirty way.

"Gaia I thought your sister was doing something for Rei, Nejimi and Leiko. Did she tell you that?" Shinra said.

Gaia nodded. Shika turned on the radio and heard Leiko voice on it.
Shika blushed.

"Welcome listeners. I have today with me is Leiko Inuzuka. She is passing along a message so listen clearly." The radio person said.

"Hey everyone. My friends and I are throughing a contest at our building 'The kingdom'. If you want to be able to hang out with us and get a hit record and also wear the our fashion line come and sing and also dance. We start on Saturday at 1pm. We will tell you guys who the winner or winners are. Also Rei wanted me to pass along that you have to wear a outfit that would wow us also singing one our songs. Give us your best shot. Thank you and love you." She said. Shika was drooling and swooning.

Naru turned off the radio and looked at her friends.

"You guys I know we made a pact saying that we would never sing after the incident. But we also said if a chance that we might make it big that we would. Are you guys up to this challenge?" Naru said. The girls nodded.

"Ok on Friday after school we are going to have a sleepover. Bring clothes that you are going to wear in Saturday. We are going to be great." Naru said.

The others nodded and went through every magazine they had lying around until they left to go home. Naru picked out the outfit that she was going to wear that her daddy Minato bought her when he was shopping at the mall. It was Sharigan brands. The outfit was a red shirt with a black vest that had the Sharigan logo on it, red pants and black and red ankle strap high heels. Along with red fox ears that was from the Sharigan costume edition.

Naru took a shower before brushing her hair and putting it in a French braid to make it curly. She then kissed the poster of Rei before turning off her lights and going to sleep.

----------Gaia house--------------
Gaia just finish putting away the dishes before going to take a shower. She passed her older sisters, Kana, room and saw that she fell asleep at her desk writing songs and drawing out the next outfit for her line. Gaia shook her sister and directed her to her bed. She pull the covers over her and turn off the lights before leaving and closing the door after her. She made her way towards the bathroom and took a shower. She put on her long baseball shirt before hopping into bed. She already had her outfit for the competition on Saturday. Her outfit was a lavender and black corset dress with a black leather jacket, black combat boots and black racoon ears. After thinking about which song that she was going to sing she went to sleep.

------------Shiva house--------------
Shiva just got out the shower and putting clothes on. She was in the mirror putting curlers in her head before getting into bed. She had her outfit set up. The outfit was black pants, a purple vest that stops at her belly button, knee high platform wedge boots, along with a black leather jackets.

Shiva looked at the picture of Kana and kissed it before turning off her lights and going to sleep.

------------Shika house------------
Shika was washing her hair in the shower before doing the rest of her body. Once she finished she dressed in a short T-shirt with pajama booty shorts. She blow dried and brushed her hair and leaving it hang down her back. She looked at the picture of Leiko and kissed it before looking at the sky and looking at the moon. She turned off the lights and went to bed.