Chapter One- I have to find out

In Yn DREAM;

Girl#:OMG!!!!!!! Its them.....*Girls Screaming*.I still can't believe their at our school tho.A boy walks up to her.

BOY #1: Hey cutie......

ALARM:*Flawless by Beyounce.Yn get up mad so hell with her bottom lip push out.

Yn:WTF!!!! I hate this fucking clock!!!!! (knock on door).

Yn:Who is it?!?

Hannah:Can I come in??

Yn:No u always wanna come in my room!!(gets up and go at tha door and points on the sign)Can u read?? 

Hannah:Keep out......oh I never see tha sign before but u need to drive me to school.

Yn:Who said so??? U better walk cause I'm not making u come in my car.

Yn mom:I said so u must drive your sister to school today cause I'm going to Canada cause I doing a tour ok yn??

Yn:ok mom but this is the first and the last I'm taking her to school and I 'm serious(yell loudly so hannah can hear)

Yn mom:Ok hun but u need to hurry tho oh and dad is making breakfast.

Yn go take a shower and curled her hair,brush your teeth,get dressed and skip downstairs wearing In the media

Yn:Good morning Dad,what are u making???

Yn Dad:cheese omelette with bacon and egg with pancakes.

Hannah:Sounds delicious 

Yn Dad:it is delicious now wait till I'm finish with tha pancakes.

Few minutes,Yn hop in her Pink Porsche Boxster S,so did hannah.

Yn:No nose picking,No farting,No vomiting or talking got it???

Hannah:Whatever -_-

Skip the car part tho............

When Yn reach at school,she saw a big group of girls in the parking area yelling and screaming.Yn wonder what it was so she get out and starts to part tha crowd but the crowd fight back but yn didn't give up so she try again.The crowd louder and louder.

RandomGirl#1:Oh my fucking god Its them!!!!!! They are here!!!!! 

Then Yn remember what happened in her dream this morning.

Yn P.O.V

Holy shit who could they be?? I have the same dream about this morning well,I have to find out tho.

Suddenly the crowd moved then Yn saw your friends so u tryna hella at them .

Yn:Yo ma bitches who are those people?!?

Jessica,Angel&Sam:We can't talk now we need some autographs.

As Yn about to say something,the principal make a annoucement.

Principal:Students,we have some new students in tha building, treat them with respect 

Yn: I have to find out quick.

Yn went to her locker and take out her books for history class suddenly,a girl walked up with two other girls and slam the locker door and look at Yn with a evil smile.

Yn:What tha fuck u want now Kelly?!?

Kelly:Ho u know I love to see u angry? but your such a bitch

Yn gets very red and start to lost her temper but everyone gather around and starts to laugh at yn.Yn gets redder and redder,she felt embarrasing so she ran off crying.

Suddenly she bumped into ????????

Next Chapter 2 new to the school