🌹🌹🌹🌹

It's been at least a year of being friends. Only after months did she start to realize her feelings for the special boy.

They shared a lot in common, their love for anime, different kinds of music, tv shows, and so much more. Months later after them both knowing of their mutual feelings did one ask the other out. And of course she said yes. It was on the faithful day called Valentines Day.

They became friends at first in the year 2016 in the month of August. But Valentines Day of 2017 is when their life truly began.

When they first started to video chat, he refused to show his face from the beautiful girl in front of him. He was blushing so hard and didn't want to admit it. But when he did months later after the first video chat, she thought it was adorable.

A lot of people say you can't make friends and let alone a significant other through the internet, but that didn't stop her. After just months, she fell harder, and harder.

She would constantly tell all of her friends she made through the internet about him. They all thought it was sweet and they were truly meant for each other.

Like every relationship, they had their bumps in the road. But unlike others, the bickering didn't last long and wasn't serious. Even through it all, they fell deeper, and harder.

They would bond over their love for one of their favorite animes of all time, Tokyo Ghoul. When they started dating, they had fan accounts on Instagram playing as the two characters Kaneki, and Touka. She could see the love between the characters as her own love. They continued through texting and other messaging apps on their phones.

It's been 5 months of dating, and 11 months of pure friendship. She felt happy, and in love. She couldn't really describe how she felt because when she did, it wasn't ever enough. She fell for the boy just a bit more every day; then all at once and her love grew. She couldn't comprehend how such a perfect human could exist. He was gorgeous, and so sweet and kind. He had the most soft looking brown hair. It was short, she wanted to just reach through the phone and hold him in her hands. He also had brown eyes. Brown eyes may seem boring to a lot of people; but his were outstanding. She could see the love he held in his eyes and the lust for her, all in those brown, cinnamon orbs. Eyes were truly the window to the soul.

She had short/medium light brown hair. It ran just barely to her shoulders and was a bit wavy. He loved every part of her. She had bright blue eyes that changed a bit grayish in the sun. They lit up like stardust whenever they talked or she simply ranted to her friends about this wonderful boy. She held the same love and lust in her eyes, just like the boy.

Years passed. Seasons passed slowly. But when they were finally 16 they saved up and bought plane tickets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 3pm in a not so crowded airport. He waited for her. His brown eyes scanning the crowd of people coming from the California gate.

Then finally, brown met blue.

She raced to him and they finally shared their first hug of many. She dropped her bags midway to the hug, but all those years, waiting and waiting to see those brown eyes and feel his arms wrapped around her became true.

And it was all worth it.

They looked deeply into each other's eyes, grinning brightly, and still trapped in each other's arms they leaned in and shared their first kiss of many. It was filled with passion and love and so much patience out of waiting years and years for each other.

The soft kissed lasted only ten seconds, but to them it was a century. Everyone faded out and it was only them in the middle of an airport. It was just like the movies, but better.

Throughout the rest of the day they went on a date; a first date filled with love. They then proceeded to venture back to his house to cuddle on the couch and watch movies. But neither of them payed attention to the moniker as they were thinking about their future and what it held for the two peoples.

Love was in that room. And it wasn't just from their steamy looks, and unresolved sexual tension.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

White rose petal littered the ground, friends, and family scattered around in different white colored chairs.

It's been years since the first day they met. She had to go home but only a years later did she move out of her home and move in with the love of her life. They went to college together and had a dog named Juuzou.

But after all of those years, everything was worth it, because now he was standing at the front in front of many flowers and soft music playing, watching his fiancé walk down the aisle.

He had a black tux and a corsage pinned to it, a black rose.

She walked towards him in a black long dress with black and white roses in her hands, she carried a huge grin with her that lit up the room. The two soulmates shed silent tears, not believing this fateful day was finally here. Once she reached the front she took his hands and stared into his eyes mouthing an 'I love you' before vows were shared and bright rings were put on each other's left hand.

Before the minister could pronounce them husband and wife, she pulled him into a passionate kiss. The first kiss as two people married.

Cries and cheers were in the background as they only focused on the other person. Her best friends she made when they first started dating were right next to her as the bridesmaids. And just like one of her best friends said. Them getting married only made it official, because they've basically been married for years.

They were ready to start their life, married, and together. Until their dying days. Through sickness and in health.

Every day they were in love. Even when they fought, their love never died.

Even when one of them were on their death bed, their blooming love was the only thing in the room.

Even after all that time, their love never died...