Chris Brown Imagine - On The Beach *Rated R*

You and your best friend Chris decided to go to the beach and just have a lazy day. Chris was acting strange with you at the minute and you wanted to cheer him up and find out what was wrong once and for all, you were both sat down on your towels admiring the sunset and talking.

Your POV

Chris - What do you mean?

You - Chris, you've been acting all weird with me lately... Is everything ok?

Chris - *bites his lip with a confused face*

**Your Thoughts**
Mmm... I love it when he bites his lip, he just looks so fine god damn... At times I just want him.
**End**

Your POV

You - Chris, just tell me I want you to be ok

Chris - *Sighs and gets up*

You - Chris!? Where are you going?

Chris - Home.

You - What? Why!? Wtf is the matter with you at the minute? you keep acting all moody and stuff ffs Chris.

Chris - You don't understand.

You - YOU'RE RIGHT I DON'T! What is your problem?!

Chris - UGHHH... YOU!

You - What? Me? What on earth have i done ffs.

Chris - Stop swearing god damn!

You - WELL?! I want to know wtf I've done to make you act like a depressed weirdo.

Chris - You've...

You - *Looks in eyes waiting for response* Yes?

Chris - Uh fine. You asked for it... I've started to develop really strong feelings for you bae...

You - Aww Chris same here!

Chris - I don't mean in a friend way...

You - ... What?

Chris - I think you're such an amazing girl and to top it off your... So... Beautiful

**Your Thoughts**
Omg... Chris likes me? I thought he liked some other girl... I thought I'd never have a chance with him... He's always flirting with that girl... I just... Wow.
**End**

Your POV

You - Wow Chris... I...

Chris - Oh damn... Please don't tell me I've lost you as a friend... *your name* I'm sorry...

You - No... I...

You leaned in to kiss Chris, Chris leaned in too, it's the moment you've always dreamed of your lips crash and you both close your eyes, Chris puts his hands around your waist and you put yours around his neck you felt tingles as he moved his hands up and down your waist he slid in his tongue, you started to deepen the kiss as you explored each others mouths Chris put you down on his towel and broke the kiss he looked to see if anyone else was on the beach... There wasn't. He then started to roughly kiss you whilst hovering on top of you, you suddenly felt something on your area and broke the kiss to check what it was... No fair guessing, Chris was hard, Chris blushed and apologised you giggled and carried on Chris took off his shirt and you took of your bikini top... This is when things got freaky ;)

Your POV

Chris - *starts to suck on your neck* Mmmm...

You - Oooh... Baby... *bites lip and closes eyes*

Chris - Damn bae... I've always wanted to hear you moan *laughs seductively*

You - *blushes*

Chris - *Licks his way down to your boobs and sucks on the your right nipple whilst gentley squeezing the left boob* Oooh damn baby... These are gorgeous...

You - Ohh Baby... Mmm yeah... *biting lip hard letting soft moans escape your mouth*

Chris - *Licks his way down your core and pulls down your bikini bottoms* Wow ma... *pulls a sexy face and bites his lip*

You - *blushes*... Baby... Wait...

Chris - Why?

You - My last boyfriend... He bit on it really hard and it hurt... I don't know if you should...

Chris - Baby... I'll be gentle... Plus that guy was an absolute jerk. Trust me... I'll be gentle...

You - *Sighs* Ok... Go ahead...

Chris - *looks into your eyes and gentley flicks his tongue over your clit*

You - Mmmm...

Chris - See... *still looking into your eyes sucking on your lips making you dig your nails into the sand*

You - Oh my god... Yes... *throwing your head back*

Chris - *Seductively laughs*

You - Mmmm babe...

Chris - *licks and sucks on your clit caressing the outside of your entrace* Mmm Yummy...

You - Oh my god yes... *digs nails into the sand even more*

Chris - *slides two fingers inside your slit and goes in and out in the "come here" motion still licking you*

You - Oh baby... Oh baby! I think I'm gonna...

Chris - *Goes faster with fingers* Come On Baby...

You - I'm... I'M CUMMING!! *grabs Chris head and your legs shake as you squirt out all of your juices*

Chris - Oh Damn... That's so sexy... *grunts* you ready for CJ? ;) *winks*

You - Mmm yes give him to me...

Chris - *pulls down swimming trunks to reveal his rock hard cock* Wow... He's really excited *seductively looks at you*

You - Omg... It's so...

Chris - Yeah?

You - Big...

Chris - Heheh... Good... You ready?

You - Heck yeah daddy!

Chris - All fours, sexy...

You - Ok *postioning yourself*

Chris - *Enters you slowly* Omf... It's so wet... Omf... Yeeeahh *groans*

You - Ohhh Daddy Mmm... Uh uh! *moans*

Chris - *goes in and out getting faster and faster making your skin clap* shit yeahhhh... So tight! *bites lip*

You - Omg Your so deep... Mmm baby! Yes yes! Oh oh! Oh baby... OH BABY! *moaning loud*

**25 minutes later**

Chris - SAY IT! *going harder*

You - Oh shit! Mmm yeah, yeah! *digging nails into the sand*

Chris - Say my name! *going deeper and groaning, grabbing your hips*

You - *screams in pleasure* CHRIS!!! *cums*

Chris - God damn ma... So sexy! Oh yeah *groans breathing heavier* I'm...

You - Mmmm baby yessss! Pull out baby

Chris - *pulls out groans louder and cums all over your towel* ohh yeahhh!

You - Mmm thats so hot...

You both kissed to finish off you and Chris got dressed and cuddled watching the sun set and laughed and talked.

You - Omfg. You idiot you got cum all over my towel hahaha *playfully puncing his arm*

Chris - Haha you think it's so hot really ;) *winks*

You - Shut up! Haha

Chris - *kisses your forehead*