A little introduction to make things less awkward

One day, my friend, Maxine and I were walking to MC from Uni. As we walked, we passed a Korean Mart which sells skincare products, make up products and a lot of different types of Korean food. As we went in, I went to the skincare section immediately because I wanted to see how much is the Guerisson 9 Complex Horse Oil Cream is. This is because I promised my other friend, Morilla, that I would get it for her birthday, which I have finally ordered online 2 weeks after her birthday. Then Maxine asked me if I could recommend her some types of products she could use. I thought that my recommendation would not be suitable for her because I have dry skin. However, she said she had acne and dry skin. Hence, it gave me this idea to write this book. 

Maxine isn't the only one that has asked me advice on the products for their skin. Many of my friends and relatives have. Even my mum and I talk about skincare products on a daily basis. Her skin type is different to mine. She has oily skin while I have dry skin. She likes using high end  Japanese Brands such as Shiseido while I like using low-mid price Korean Brands such as Nature Republic, Etude House and Innisfree. She doesn't like using cushion foundation while I do. So you can see, my mum and I are pretty much like polar magnets. 

It's currently at the end of week 11 of semester 1  and exams are coming up soon. So why am I writing this up now? Well, it's because it's currently 12:48AM and I need to take mum to the hospital at 5:45AM for an intestine scan (ewwwww scary). I thought I could find something fun to do before her surgery and during my surgery as it would be pretty hard to study at a hospital. Hence, that's all done! Let's begin the journey!