Goodbye

*ding!!! ding!!!*

I slowly woke up rubbing my eyes. coming out of sleep felt shitty. The first thing on my mind when I woke up was Adam. Yea I'm a bratty boy obsessed teenager but I'm only obsessed with one boy. We haven't met yet though but we've been dating online for a year now but started texting 2 years go. I  met Adam on a online chatroom like I met most my online friends. we hit it off perfectly and been stuck like glue since.

today was off...Adam hadn't text me and he usually acts like the clingiest person on earth if I take too long too text him. I wonder what's going on..

why haven't he text me yet? it's New Years eve! 

I opened my phone still deep in thought rereading me and Adams old messages from few days before. He's been acting a bit iffy. After I told him I lied my age and grade level in highschool so he'd think we were the same age, he acted as if it was alright but now I don't even know.

I told him that I just turned 17 and that i'm a Junior in high school. 

I lied.

 I actually just turned 16, and i'm a sophomore in high school. He was 17 about to turn 18 and he was indeed a senior about to graduate and be off to college. He lived in Maryland and I lived in NJ. we weren't too far apart but not close enough to meet so soon either. 3 hours apart.

He haven't texted me in a full day. what's going on?

Me and him were planning to meet in March and we had a whole countdown going on. We planned everything from how he'd take the greyhound bus here and I'd meet him at the bus stop. He would book a room to stay in and how we'd go on a few dates before we take it to the next level because yes I was still a virgin.

I got up from bed and made breakfast. brushed my teeth and showered all while checking my phone 100 times between to see if he messaged me. we've been dating for a while and going over a day without talking was killing me inside. 

My sister luckily woke up so we spent time together playing just dance and hanging with friends to pass time by. 

its now 8pm. Getting closer to the time to say New Years.

"so what are you wearing girl?" My cousin Cayden asked.

My cousin Cayden was gay. He was staying with us for a while and honestly I don't know why but I loved him living here. It made life 10 times more fun. 

"I dont know, something regular." I answered.

I then preceded to throw on my favorite denim jeans with a Red long sleeved sweater. Also making sure the necklace that Adam had sent me in the mail was showing over my red sweater. I looked cute.

3 hours later.

Okay now I couldn't even pretend anymore like I was enjoying my day because Adam still haven't texted me! So I texted.

ME: "hey are you okay?" 

still no text.

ME: "happy New Years eve by the way , I love you and I hope you're enjoying your night babe"

still nothing. 

I looked around at  the house full of friends and family having a good time hugging each other conversing amongst each other and preparing for the countdown. I went around smiling and hugging new family members arriving. I was pretending I was the happiest to see them.