Porcelain Secrets

Is it possible for a doll to be haunted? I have read or heard numerous stories about haunted dolls. In fact, I have had an encounter with a set of antique dolls that were haunted, or possessed, by the ghost of an elderly lady. Here we have a story about Debbie, an evil haunted doll.

Here is a story about a haunted porcelain doll that actually happen to me Renesmee

It was my little sister's tenth birthday and we were having a gathering with all of our family. One of her uncles had seen this beautiful porcelain doll and said "I have to get this for Jazmine" (my little sister). As soon as she got it she loved it but what she didn't know was that it was evil. Pure evil!

Later that night everything changed. Jazmine had left Debbie on the couch, she forgot she had left it there and had gone to sleep. Well I was just watching TV and not really worrying about that doll even though I had heard many terrifying doll stories, still this one didn't seem so bad.

As I was watching TV I heard something whisper my name in a sweet voice. I thought it was one of my sisters, they always tried to scare me! As I turned so did Debbie. I was so terrified I almost wet myself. I thought maybe it was just cause it was late and I was tired, so I went to bed.

That night I just laid in bed. Everything was silent and I heard footstep but not like any other like little footsteps running towards my door. Then I heard my doorknob turning I jumped up and by the crack of my door I saw Debbie. I looked into her eyes, they were big beautiful blue eyes. They were as blue as the sky but yet so cold. I will never forget those eyes. I quickly shut my door and locked it. All night I heard that door jiggling. Then it stopped for the night and I fell asleep.

So the next day everything went well, until it got dark then that's when everything got really scary. This time I wasn't the only one who this beautiful yet terrifying doll tortured that night. As me and my sister were watching TV we heard footsteps and that's when we got really silent. As the footsteps came closer, our hearts were beating faster and louder and there she was, Debbie.

I quickly got up and ran, actually we all ran. I ran toward the kitchen looking for something to defend myself with. The best thing I could find was a pan. As I heard her coming towards me. I braced myself. We were face to face. I was dealing with my nightmare, something I thought could never happen to me and I pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream but in fact a nightmare.

I ran as fast as I could and as I turned around I could see her right behind me. My heart racing faster and faster. I was cornered. I had no where to run, no where to hide. Its as if she wanted this to happened to me and as if she wanted to see me in pain. She took one step forward. I took a swing at her with all my might.

She jumped up and said this to me, which I would never forget