Dream: Hyungwon

One rainy day, I woke up in the morning & head out into the hallway, while in the hallway, suddenly my dog was right next to my room. I slightly had a heart attack & wondering why or how in the world, did my dog came into the house. So, I went back to my room to make sure that I'm awake. I headed towards the hallway again...my dog was gone. I looked around to look for him but, there's a tall & nice figure in front of my eyes... I looked up to see who it was...the person has nice hair, eyes, nose, lips that makes you have a heartthrob! I talked quietly to him,"H-hi? Um...who a-are you?"

He smiled at me & said,"Don't you know me?"

I replied in a confused way,"N-no...I'm sorry but, how did you get into my house?"

Suddenly, he came forward to me...I automatically walked backwards til somehow, my back is against the wall. I have nowhere to escape. He leaned forward towards my face. He was REALLY HANDSOME that I can feel my face being red! His lips was next to my ears...I can feel that my ears are SUPER burning! He then, said,"You don't really remember me? If so, then...I'll make you remember me." with a grin. I stayed silently while BLUSHING SO HARD THAT I MIGHT EXPLODE!

He, then, showed me a stuffed animal that my dog loved so much that he would carry it with him everyday. I stared at the stuffed animal & the handsome guy, back & forth...I was in disbelief. "H-how? Are you REALLY sure that you are my...my...AMAZINGLY CUTE DOG?!", I exaggerated in disbelief. He nodded. Then, I was in shocked that I sat on the floor.

"So...you're my CUTE LITTLE BUN BUN?!", I said in shock.

He laughed & said,"Yeah, I am. I'm your Hyungwon Bun Bun.", he lend a hand to me & I grabbed it.

"Oh mah gawd.", I said this in my mind. I never really knew that my dog can be this HANDSOME as a human being.

My dog...*cough* I mean, Hyungwon continues to hold my hand, tightly. And help me walking towards the kitchen. I'm not sick or hurt or anything so, I don't even know why he is holding my hands tightly. I mean, I can walk alone, perfectly fine but, holding his hands is SOFT LIKE A BABY'S BOTTOM!