Whenever I stop talking to someone for a while I feel the need to check to see what there doing. Even if it's with someone I don't even like. I feel like I'm the kinda person to leave for you for better things but still come back and check you months later. I had 6 main friends thru elementary. One girl left after kindergarten I haven't seen her since then. all my other friends went to other schools I've only seen one of them and it's only occasionally.  It's like when you make friends as a little kid and say you gonna be besties forever but as soon as middle school hits you just never seen them again. Even with the online friends that you make. Speaking of online friends, I had this friend on here she talked about her problems a lot. they weren't like serious problems. If anything it was just her being over dramatic about stuff.  I didn't care so I just said ok and moved on. I don't want to talk about crazy ass problems if I can't even see whats up. that's just crazy. but what's even crazier is how she came to me one day like "I'm not your friend because you do this" so I apologized she definitely saw it because I saw the r on kik. She told me that everyone in our chat was gonna make a new chat for nice people unlike me. wtf.  that's so petty and shady and snakey, she doesn't know me irl so who is she to judge my personality and also why did she feel the need to give me this info. It's just so uncalled for. Anyway, keep your friends close and watch out for snakes.