The sad short story

Please dont judge me or get mad at me this story just wouldn't get out of my head and it was bugging me to much.

Wakes up happy then goes to take a shower to get ready for work then goes to work but doesn't even make it out the driveway when I get a call. I look at the phone and see it's from my Irish prince, I answer the phone and say "Ello my Irish Prince how is your day?" His answer to me "go get your sexy ass back in bed." My response it "I need to go to work." He says "No I called and you're not going." So I said to him "fine," and got back in bed still wearing everything then I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. He walks in to the room and sees that I am sleeping. I then wake up to him taking off everything I was wearing and I say "what are you doing?" with a smile.

He says with a smirk "making love with my wife." Then we made love and we cuddled and I had fallen asleep. He had smiled and got up and kisses my forehead and got dressed and went back to work. He had to be there till 9:00pm. I woke up and got ready and went and got our son Adyn from daycare at the usual time and then Adyn and I went out and surprised him at work then I let him go back to work and went home and made dinner.

Then some people came in and were saying "Chad sent them to kill Adyn." They had a gun pointed at him ready to fire and I had jumped in front of Adyn as soon as he fired, as soon as the bullet hit me he walks in with our friend's Mike, Heather and the kids, my dad and two cops, and 2 of his co workers. As soon as I hit the floor he were by my side and Heather had Adyn and the kids outside and the guys got arrested and went to jail. He had me in the hospital and the doctors said "she has at least a week to live." I had asked Him "where is Adyn?" He had told me that Heather has him and he was trying to hide the tears in his eyes, I had whispered that I don't want to die.

He says "I don't want you too either." I then say "I'm cold and tired and I want Adyn." He says "ok my love," and went and got him when he got back with our baby boy he hands him to me and came and laid next to me while I held him I told Adyn "Mommy has to go to heaven and be to be good for daddy, mommy will watch over you and see you when you are old and gray." Then he had gone and got everyone including your family while I was talking to Adyn trying not to cry. You came back and lay next to me and I looked up from our sleeping son and was crying. I had said "I don't want to go;" while crying and you had said "I don't want you to go either." Everyone in the room said I love you and gave me loves then I curled into you and said "I love you." He said "I love you too." Then I closed my eyes and died...