Untitled Part 1

This if for my darlings out there who are scared of dying, we all know that death is inevitable and we all have to die one day, weather we go in out sleep or some other unfortunate event, I hope this will help you come to terms with it a little easier.

A loved person of mine said to me;

"Death is black void within your chest, and you don't understand until it happens and you want to stop over thinking about it but you can't help thought of there being nothing afterwards forever terrifies you and you can't cope with it, you can't find peace without knowing if anything else happens. It seems scary that one night you'll fall asleep and never to open your eyes again." 

I found this very eye opening, and i understood the raw feeling of this person, and i saw the terror in their eyes and i had the opportunity to explain my view of death and what I think happens, when you die and what happens after, and i took it.

This is what I said and I live by and I really hope this helps some of you too.

Think of death as travelling the world.

You are a soul a little ball of the purest white and the darkest black, and old as time and life are like deafferent countries, your soul goes to different lives after each life has that ended and your soul will continue its journey, to a different time and country. You start at your very first life, which could be as ancient as the oldest of stars. Your soul will go through a lot. Most lives won't be a fair one, it may not be kind to your soul. Others will be pleasant and easy, some you'll be rich and powerful some you'll be weak and poor or comfortably in-between, you'll probably find your soulmate and in some lives, you won't. Your soul will go on its way like that for centuries maybe even millennia's. Once you've been to every country there possibly is in the world, is the journey over? Do you cease to exist? Your soul just disappears? No, there are different planets and their different surfaces and there is a whole solar system and a massive complex multiverse out there for our souls to discover and continue with as our journey never ending, this is where I believe déjà vu comes from cos you have been there in that place or situation before you just can't recall it fully, you will take on different forms of bolides all entirely different and unique and equally special and of different colour and sex.

some of you may or may not agree, that is for you to decide but always keep an open mind for new possibilities. All this came about, due to my fascination of the world and all the different aspects and views of death and the afterlife. To be honest it was the way the ancient Egyptians and how they respect the dead and what they thought of death. that got me fascinated in the first place.  

please tell me what you think and believe in the comments below and if you want you can give it a cheeky vote, this is just so I know how I am doing in future reference if I continue with writing

Thank you ^-^