Loneliness

And is today that i'm lying on my bed
Trying to sleep but can't stop my brain
It's working hard on making me sad
I can't understand this at all
What the hell is going on?

If you start to overthink, you'll get to the point of no return, a large fucking black hole with no end. Or maybe it does have an end, but nobody who reached it tells something about it.

I guess i have stepped beyond the final edge because I cannot feel anything under my feet. Actually it feels like falling, but I can't see nothing, not even black, is like a blurry constant image that stays there, static as I fall.

Usually when I start to overthink, I get to unanswered questions or to answers I don't want.
Why do we exist? What happen if we don't? What happen if we disappear in a second? Would the Earth exist? Not as it is known today, but would it exist? As something?

If nobody would had been sitting under an apple tree maybe we wouldn't be aware of gravity nowadays. But we are, we are aware and consequences have come hand in hand with gravity. Any kind of problems and solutions.
Thanks to gravity we have been able to understand why planets make a kind of circle around the Sun, and why around the Sun, why we have moons and why other planets have rings or different things than ours.

This drop has levels, lot of levels, but you won't get to each of them.
It depends on how your life is going, how you are handling it, how you are reacting and if you are reacting.

I passed through the level of an enormous depression. It feels like nothing and the worst at the same time. This type of depression is about yourself.
You are thinking sad and bad things all the time.
You probably think:
*How useless you are.
*People is as fine or better without you than with you.
*You haven't done anything revolutionary for the world yet, and you probably won't either.
*Your future is not going to be better just because it didn't happen yet.
*It's worse when you are heartbroken.
And thousands of reasons more.

Then there is this level of deep depression where you feel like want to die all the time, you see some everyday thing and you immediatly think how could you kill yourself with that "normal thing".

Of course there is also the level where you are depressed because someone died or is about to.

Each level is completely different from the others. They are very specifics too. So many branches for all of them.

Now you seem to comprehend everything right? I bet you got to the conclusion that we are all in this drop or near it. But in different levels.
This is also why you don't notice when someone else (close or not) is having a bad time, because they are in another level.