My Killer Boyfriend

My names Katy. I just moved to Virginia. I didn't even pay attention to what the town is called but who cares. There are woods everywhere and a small town area in the center. I miss Louisville, where I lived before.

I'm going to a new high school, Woodland High. Some of the people aren't very friendly. But most people are welcoming.

So today is my first day at this new school. I walk in the doors. I'm just wearing jeans and a hoodie. Its November, so its chilly outside.

I eventually find my locker and head to my first class, English. I decide to sit near the back of the room. Then I realize the guy sitting beside me.

He is kind of on the paler side, but it isn't that bad. His hair is dark, along with is eyes. He is very attractive though. I hope he isn't gay. Not trying to be mean, but I want this guy.

He looks at me and grins. "New girl?" he says. "Yeah. I'm Katy." I say. "Cool."

Well that was kind of rude...

Throughout the day, I find out that this "mystery guy" is in 3 more classes with me. I try to keep my distance from him. He kind of makes me nervous. I don't know, there's just something about him....

Hey guys! new story! sorry this chapter was short. please leave your votes!

-Hayley-