Chapter One

The birth
    That day when I was born in Brazil , it was in autumn where the weather isn't good or bad too much , it was a strange night . Mum give birth to me on this night where she was alone without anyone the doctor told her that I am a beautiful girl and have no diseases . She was glad , my dad was on a voyage , he was a fisherman and my mum was a housewife ( she was speechless ), I was the first child and they called me "Emily" but others call me "Eilly" . I was brought up in a good house , I learnt to help the poor people and the elderly persons , also I learnt every thing the right and wrong and I learnt how to be humble even if I have every thing in my life , then god blessed me with my sister when I was three , I took all the responsibility of her since she was born . Untill I got into the school when I was aged four and half , I was good at school and I was from the top 10 . I was loved between my friends and classmates , but other girls hated me as they wished to kill me or make me die but I didn't care about their envy and arrogance and I just stayed away from them . I was passing teen when I was completly  changed . First I started to make diet and to take care of myself , search for every thing without asking or permission , I became alittle rude , as they say I pretended to like someone , but I was really mistaken and foolish because he was completly arrogant that I hated him really and I just broke up what wasn't existing from the beginning and I decided not like or love someone before high school . I went to high school where it was the first day where I had a grant to the best high school as they say , but I hated this school where I was poor and they classified me according to my social class ,  but I didn't talk to anyone except my friend jess and his girl friend . My dad had died in my first week at my new school , my little sister had a grant and went to America and I was left with my speechless mum and poor tiny house and my mum worked as housemaid and I worked two part time jobs and studying . In the second week , I became sleeping at dawn I think 3am and wakeup at 6am where my school starts , life is turning harder than I thought . My sister sent an email saying that she is going to get married to a good person in America and she wants some money and she doesn't want us to come , but I was tired from living in Brazil . So , I told mum that I'll go and give her the money by myself she was sad but she agreed , I got the money and I made my passport , I was just waiting for the airplane time .

( See what will happen in the next chapter )