Running Around In My Dreams ( E X O )

He was as cold as ice. His presence was something scary. His stare will make you die. 

He was too strong. He was too much for me to handle.

But you know what is the most important thing? He is Byun Baekhyun, and whatever he wants, he gets.

It was late in the afternoon. It's 12:30 to be exact. And my shift at my work is 2:00 so I decided to prep up because I dont want to be stucked in that traffic jam again. Traffic annoys me, very much. 

I left at my condo at about 1:30. I was driving when suddenly the stop light turned red. Seriously?! This is what I really hate! W A I T I N G.

I turned on my phone and listened to my favorite song. There was still 30 seconds left before the traffic light turn into green and I was really annoyed with it already.

I opened my widow's car because I was about to throw something. When I looked outside, there was a car beside my dodge challenger. And it was a sexy car. It was a yellow hummer and it looks good. And then suddenly the hummer's window opened and it reaveled a guy, a handsome guy to be exact.

" Do you have a plan on raping my car? " the guy said.

Like what the fuck? 

" What the hell are you saying? " I told him.

"  You've been staring at my car and you were drooling. " and with that, he smirked.

I closed my car's window. That guy is much more annoying than the stop light.