chapter 1

I was getting up but then I bumped into my mom and we fell and uh she got really mad but I decided to move along and go to school so I was walking and I hear someone so I decided to look no one was there so I said WHO'S THERE I'LL F***ING KILL YOU IF YOUR STALKING ME!!!! Then I was at school I thought for a moment if I should ditch school since I'm a bad girl and I decided I would but first I wanted to let my friends hang out with me at the mall to get leather jacket's and go to building's and stuff and Kaylee said sure when? Well since Kaylee was a picky girl at her time I said two more hours she looked like she was mad here's what she looked like👹 so I said jk right now she grinned so we went for ice cream first cause who does not ice cream so ya I heard footsteps coming then a boy grabbed me and my friend and some reason there was no car involved he saw load's of people on the way and killed them and he finally pushed us in a house witch I hate but like cause I don't like getting kidnapped but I don't want to see people die so I went in I could she Kaylee was so scared cause uh she uh uh she puked on the kidnapper when he was killing so ya that was kinda bad and Kaylee asked why did he kidnap us he said that he did cause he has a f***ing crush on us and we had our phones and so I asked if I can go to a room and talk with my friend and he replied and said sure and you mean Kaylee and I got really scàred now he basically stalked us and I just head to a room and call 911 and tell the cops about our problem and he said where are you though and I said I do not know I got mad and he said he will try and find us then I hided my phone in my pocket and I went back to where we were at the beginning and found a room it was a nasty room with dead body's and blood and there was a sighn above the dead body's it said people that was part of my family and so he killed his family I backed away then the kidnapper saw us and I just stayed quiet and he yelled WHY ARE YOU IN HERE I said we where going to take a tour of the place then we saw this and I'm happy that I called the cops on you cause your insane and creepy and so he got mad and he grabbed me and he led me to a secret hidden passage and he cut a little bit of my neck and then I went to Kaylee and whispered what he did and then she got scared and then I tripped and landed on the bed and I soon fell asleep.  

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT I JUST NEED TO HAVE A SNACK AND UPDATE AGAIN LOVE ALL YOU PEOPLE