Half Punch Man

This is a story about Sai, or Half Punch Man. He's a dude with short arms and legs, but he's super-duper uber looper powerful. It takes only two hits for him to defeat anyone, but the thing is that people try to run away whenever he hits them once, so it's really frustrating. Half Punch Man hates being a short, long-haired guy. He trips on his hair since he is to short, and he also can't run with tripping every 30 seconds because he's so short. One day, Sai and his Mexican cat boy friend (NO THEY R NOT DATING!!1! HE'S A CAT BOY AND HE'S ALSO HIS FRIEND, GOD!1!!!) Gino went to the super-market for some cream bread, when a giant two headed bunny monster came out of nowhere!

"JESUS CHRIST I JUST WANTED MY DIDDLY DARN CREAM BREAD!" Sai exclaimed.

"In my country, we eat bunny monsters for breakfast," Gino calmly said.

Sai gave Gino a weird look and thought, Bunny killer. I love bunnies, from their cute little pink v-shaped noses to their little cotton ball tails. How dare Gino eat bunny monsters! It enraged him, but he got over it and punched the bunny monster one time, and then they hoped away after they realized how strong he was. Sai tried to catch up to the bunny monster, but they already ran away. Another escape, why can't he be One Punch Man instead of Half Punch Man?

....Because copyright.

The end. :^)