Chapter 1: The Abuse

!!!WARNING!!!

TRIGGER WARNING!! If you can't handle an abusive relationship, please don't read this story!! Other than that, enjoy!!

Y/N: Your name
L/N: Last name
H/C: Hair color
E/C: Eye color
F/C: Favorite color
F/F: Favorite food

I'll explain more later.

(Your POV)

After the barrier was destroyed, I found a person to spend time with, but we've....I've been going through a shitty life ever since I started dating.

I waited for my boyfriend, David to come home from work. He always treated me like.....................shit. The reason, because I was a neko, a part cat and human mixed, he treats me like I was a mistake.

I heard the door slam.

"HEY!" He shouted, I heard him stomp up the stairs to our room, I was sitting on the bed, waiting for the pain.

"Aww! You look even more gross than ever! Get over here!" He ordered, I followed his orders, only to be cut off my a smack to my face. "ON YOUR KNEES!" He shouted.

I flinched, and got down on my knees, looking up at him.

He then trapped my wrists and forced me up on my feet.
He pushed me on the bed, straddling my hips.

(Skiiiiiip!!)

I laid down on the bed, sobbing and shaking. David then pulled his pants and boxers back up. He didn't say a single fucking word, and just left.

I'm going to get out of this hellhole!!

(Time Skip! Brought to you by............ Spaghetti)

It's about 11:00 pm at night, David is usually asleep at around 10.

I packed some of my personal items, even some snacks and water just in case.

I walked downstairs to the front door and walked along the street. I need to find a place to hide so David can't find me.

I found out about the mountain to the underground world of monsters. They won't see me as a human, they might see me as a cat monster.

I walked up the path up the mountain.

(You hate me because this is a Time Skip!!)

After all the clumping up the mountain, I found a huge hole in the ground.

I accidentally tripped over my own feet and fell down the mountain hole.

I landed pretty hard and as soon as I hit the ground, my vision blurred and I soon saw black.
_____________________________________

Thanks for reading my first Sans x Reader!! I will try to make new parts every week. If I don't, then I'm sorry!!

Bye!!

Jayden/TheFanGirl2003❤❤💖💖