parker freaking zuckerman

Kathryn's pov ; 

"Yo Kat wassup?" my really good guy friend Charlie said walking up to me. Charlie was someone who I had known since diapers. He had short hair and brown eyes with tattoos all over his arms. 

"Not much, I'm just about to go to lunch you?"  I replied after hugging him

"Not much, I'm just about to go to lunch you?"  I replied after hugging him. He smiled and shoved his phone in my face. 

"I'm going on a date with Emily Johnson." he replied and I laughed giving him his phone back. 

"Charlie, you can't skip class to go on a date with Emily Johnson."  he rolled his eyes at me and walked me to my next class. No, we're not high school kids, we're currently in college walking to our next class. Everyone has to take a simple geography class and we have the same one. 

"Come on Kath it can't be that bad. I mean a date with her or class?" he said weighing his hands trying to prove a point. Which in fact he was proving nothing right now, except that he is wrong. 

"Look, Char, I don't think you skipping class again for the third time this month is a good idea. Besides if you get caught what will you do then?" I replied grabbing my bag. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair shrugging. 

"Exactly, so don't skip, tell her you'll be a little late but you'll definitely go out with her and stay here on campus," I replied smiling while dragging him along with me. 

"Fine, but only because we're best friends," he said back smiling. As we walked into the class we heard a scream come from inside. We jumped and looked at the girl who screamed, she turned to her friends and said 

"OMG DO YOU GUYS  KNOW WHO IS COMING HERE?!" they shook their heads.

"PARKER ZUCKERMAN!" she said and the next thing you know they all screamed and fangirled with each other as I rolled my eyes and went to my seat. Soon after many more people started to fall in and the class had officially started. 

~after class~

"Okay Char, remember your manners. And be nice to the girl!" I yelled at him as we went our different ways. I quickly walked to my dorm room because I was tired, but also wanted to get things done so I had time to relax. 

"Hey, new record it only took you ten minutes to get here this time." my roommate and other best friend Caroline said laughing. I laughed and smacked her playfully. 

"So I was wondering if we could do a photoshoot today?" she said giving me hopeful eyes. So I love photography and it's my passion but I can't major in it because my parents who care more about what I do, have chosen my major for me. A doctor. I know call it cliche but they have chosen all of my classes for me and I can't change now.  I just wish I could try and convince them I don't want to be a doctor.

"Yeah sure, let's go." 

"Yes! I love you." she said as we were walking out of the the room and down the hall.

"Oh my god..." some random girl said.

"Holy shit..." another said, and after that, we all looked up and saw the one and only Parker motherfreaking Zuckerman. Great.

He looked around the hall as if he was taking in every single detail of every person and judging them

He looked around the hall as if he was taking in every single detail of every person and judging them. I wouldn't be surprised most people here were just about as smart as a pile of dirt. His gaze finally set on me, and I froze. He stood there staring at me for the longest until he started to approach me. Oh my gosh, what do I do? That is something some other person would think but not me. All I could think was 'why is he coming over here?' 

"Is this hall 8b?" he asked, his voice was as sweet as venom. I sighed and shook my head, he thanked me and went on to find his room and I mentally groaned cause now every single girl here was glaring daggers at me. 

"I'm Parker," he said turning back to me holding his hand out. I looked at it and back at him. I disregarded his hand and replied.

"I'm Kathryn." After that he, and everyone else looked at me like I was crazy while I just turned to the front because Caroline was waiting for me.