Chapter 1. Idiot Mistress(1)

Piercing pain was spread all over Shiao, it pulled her out of endless darkness.

She tries to open up her eyes, with dim lights, harsh voices surrounded her ears.

"If she doesn't have the talent then she can't blame anybody else, she is lucky that she got saved this time, next time she probably won't have such good luck."

"Idiot should have self-knowledge, she know that she is garbage and she still act recklessly, our family should be ashamed to have her around."

One male and one female voice was wandering around Shiao's ear.

Where did the two bastard came from, how dare they call me an idiot, when did such people join the organization?

Shiao opened up her eyes, looked to the source where the sound came from.

Two teenage girl and boy looking around fourteen or fifteen was staring at her by her bed, they are quite good looking, and other than their clothing and hair style they look exactly the same.

When they see the person lying on bed woke up, they didn't look guilty or anything but just has sarcasm on their faces, contemptuous and disdain was spreading on their pretty faces, they were looking at Shiao like looking at garbage.

"Oh look, our mistress seventh in Suzuku family is finally awake? Well, it was ancestor's blessing that you haven't die yet." The beautiful young woman looked at Shiao without covering the disgust look in her eyes.

The handsome boy laughed coldly, glimpsed at Shiao's pale face and said, "Hey idiot, you know what should you say when grandfather ask what happen later, right? If you dare to speak nonsense, I bet from now on you have to stay in your bed the rest of your life."

Disdain, contemptuous, sarcasm, all the hostility didn't make the girl sitting on the bed mad.

Right now, what the two little bastard was saying didn't matters, inside her head pieces of memories were flowing, those memories that doesn't belong to her was overwhelming her, if she wasn't holding the dizziness she probably will faint again.

Those are memories that belongs to some one else, memories from since a baby trying to talk to an thirteen year old girl that hasn't fully mature yet, messy pictures made up the growth record of the little girl, and opened up a door to a brand new world for Shiao.

This is a completely different world from modern society, this world is made up with elements from ancient times that are full of magic and reiki. Even dragons that only appears in stories was real in this strange world.

As the best thief from the twenty-fourth century, Shiao can't believe that she would just magically appear on this little guy, Shiao was suppose to be dead.

The land Shiao is standing on right now is called "The Land of Brightness.", and she is in a country called "Dragon Empire", the identity of the body she is in right now is the seventh mistress from one of the five most powerful family in Dragon Empire--Suzuku Family. From logic, in this position she was suppose to be living happily and getting all the love from her family, but like the two little bastard said, the original owner of this body is an idiot.