My big trip

*****************************************reader POV*******************************************

READERS POV

hey so I'm (y/n) but my friends call me (your nickname) I live in Hobart with my mum. I'm an only child but when mums not here the one and only thing that has my undivided attention is my pet mouse Tim he's brown and white and very loving and gives the best cuddles other then mum. I wasn't going to be the only child when I was eight mum was pregnant when she found out it was a girl she thought she'd tell me about her being pregnant I didn't like it at first but as her tummy grew more and more I started getting excited to have a sister I tried to paint our room with texta mum and dad didn't like it that much I got in trouble but I didn't understand I was just trying to help. when the eighth tri-mester came mum grew sad she wouldn't tell me why of course when I got older she told me that at that point the baby had a condition, a rare condition that when she was born that there was a very slim chance she'd live long enough to be taken home. when mum went into Labor she was in a lot of pain the doctors said it was abnormal I was in the waiting room with nan and pop who are no longer with us today. me nan and pop were trying to think of a name and we came up with Lola. 3 hours into Labor mum finally gave birth to baby Lola. another hour later I was taken in to see her when she wasn't breathing and had her eyes closed mum said she couldn't be with us because god needed another angle to help out in heaven. I don't know what it meant then till we couldn't take her home the I realised that she had died.

I was completely heart broken once we got home but not as much as mum we went inside and mum went up stairs I heard a click and walked up stairs and saw her pointing a gun at her head and looked at me

"go to my desk draw there is a ticket to Los Angeles and money for food go now"

"B....but mum I need you please don't leave me"

"GO NOW"

So I  packed a bag full of all my personal things like a picture of the whole family even when dad was around after that I grabbed my bag and Tim my mouse than started running to the airport in tears once I got there I ran to get tickets for the flight to Los Angeles I got the tickets and walked on the plane and put my bag down and looked out the  window

2 hours later 

The plane finally landed and I started running to a ally that I saw on google maps and there was a old matters in a box so I started to get set up for who knows how long I will be on the street for I  look at the picture of my family I miss her so much and took Tim out my jumper pocket than all of a sudden I heard tiny footsteps

(AUTHOR MESSAGE 

SORRY I LEFT IT AT A CLIFHANGER)