The story about Lucifer

You know the story about Lucifer, right? How he’s been cast out of Heaven and sent to Hell? Well, that’s wrong. There is a Hell, true. But Lucifer is not in it. He’s never been. Do you know where he is?

 You know how sometimes you feel like you’re being watched or followed? How when you open the door of your commode, you fear that you’ll see someone in the mirror after you close it? Yeah, that’s not Lucifer. That is his Demon. “Well then why is he with me?” you’ll ask. Let me tell you.

When Lucifer fell to earth, he was afraid. Lost. He didn’t know what to do. All alone in an empty land, banished from his Home. He wandered the newborn earth, picking up all the shiny little glasses of his wings.

When angels fall, what do you think happens to their wings? They turn into glass. The most beautiful glass.

Lucifer walked and walked. He picked up the pieces, slowly, tenderly. Once he picked them all up, he wanted, needed to get them back together. Because maybe if he did, he would be able to go back to Heaven. And what do you think happened? He did put them back together, yes. But not in the right order. In his hands he didn’t held his wings, but a mirror. A shiny mirror. Lucifer was so disappointed that he started to cry. No, not tears, nor blood. He cried his soul. And an angel’s soul is the most important thing in Heaven and in Hell. And what happened then? The mirror devoured his soul, like a hungry dog. His body? It was gone, lost.

From that day, when Lucifer cried for the first and the last time, he’s lost in this world. Confused and afraid. And what does he do? He wanders through the mirrors, searching for his body. And the demon behind you? He’s searching for his soul.