oh boy here it is

Thunk! Thunk!

Flint Lockwood banged his head against his desk, desperate for ideas. He was going to build another robot so he could wow the town and get the recognition he needed.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" Flint shouted, still laying his head on his desk. It was (Y/N), entering the room with a small plastic container in their hand. "I got you some screws like you asked."

Flint turned to look at her. Then his face lit up. "I've got it!" He grabbed you by the arm and almost dragged you over to the main area of his lab.

"Stay there, just like that!" He said. You did as he said, pretty confused as to what was going on. He was clearly working on a project of some sort, but where do you come in?

You stood there for a few minutes. "Oh, by the way, could I get those screws now?" He asked. You nodded and walked over, handing him the container.

-A few days later-

"Are you ready?" He asked. "Mhm!" You replied. Flint took off your blindfold. What you saw was a robot that looked almost exactly like you! "I call it the (Y/N)-bot!" He exclaimed.

You were astonished. "Let me show you what it does!" He said, walking over behind it. He pushed a button.

KABOOM!

The robot exploded and you two were covered in soot. You both stood there, awkwardly, then started to laugh. "I guess you can't model perfection." Flint said.