O N E

*Read at your own risk , this book is boring. I just write when I'm bored :)*

How do I define Alfie? Well that goddamn boy was a legend.

BAINBRIDGE YEALTON ACADEMY

Narrator
Alfie sat up from his simple elegant couch. He made a grumpy childish face and put his arms rested on his thighs.

"This is annoying , why that far place though" He thought.

"UNCLE IF YOU DO THIS , IM GONNA HATE YOU FOREVER" He then shouted loud enough to be able to be heard to the kitchen where his uncle is.

Footsteps then came nearer and nearer to Alfie

"Haha , if that's what it takes I'll still send you" His Uncle said to him whilst patting Alfie's head.

Alfie then made a really sad face.

"Look Alfie , you're already 7 , I was gonna send you last year but you said you weren't ready yet so I made you stay . But it's a year now , don't you want to be with your grandmother?"

"No"

"Well you'll want to once you've met her"

"Bullshit"

"I'm not Bullshitting , believe me , she's better than your mother like really better , no similarities at all."

"Last time you said believe me , I got suspended from school"

"Hah .. that was something this time it's real "

"That's what you said last time"

"You know the teacher deserved those swear words because she should have minded her own business"

"Yeah and you told me that I'll get ice cream and you gave me a cucumber"

"Haha.Alfie would you rather enjoy in this place with the same girls or get those fine hotties in England?"

"There are hotties here though"

"The women there are better:"

"Yeah?"

"Well.." His uncle stopped for a second "yeah.. They're a bit big but you know"

Alfie looked at his uncle frowning his eyebrows

Alfie's Uncle chuckled

"I'm joking girls there are real hot" His uncle said

"Fine but If I change my mind I can go back here right?"

"I doubt you will but yeah you can" Alfie's uncle said whilst grinning and patting Alfie's head again.

"Alright" Alfie said

"That's a big boy" Alfie's uncle said whilst walking towars the kitchen.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Don't worry I'll send you monthly allowance and to your grandmother and spoiler I'm actually gonna try to send Justin here too you know by making him be adopted by Aunt Sus ha..., be a good boy alright? "

"Alright"

"Good boy ."

"Hey Aunt Sussie ,I'm off I got big things to do" Alfie's Uncle shouted.

"Bye Edward honey take care" Sussie shouted back from upstairs

"Well I'm off Alfie , I'll see you when I can "

Alfie's eyes were becoming watery , he hugged his uncle tight and long .

"Haha I'll miss you too buddy " Patting Alfie's head and went off to the car.