Part 1

It was the i was going to my first school ever, i was very siked but a little nervous too, after that interview it sounded like i would be there for a long while.

As i walked toward the interence of the academy it seemed as if it was going to take a long while to get used to the setup of the school.

I walked into the gate and then, a bright light faded in my mind and i passed out, i felt myself sitting in a desk and i woke up and looked around.

I wad sitting in the middle of an empty classroom i gasped and stood and picked up my bags and started walking through the halls.

I felt a strange wave go over 3 and then a boy walked up to me and smiled "were supposed to meet at the gym, if your lost you can follow me".

I nodded a bit and then followed him and he led me to a huge gym and 16 others or so where all in the gym talking and trying to find out what was happening.

I guess there was something important over here because they all stopped and stared straight at me.

I looked back to notice that no one else was there so i looked at them knowing that they were looking at me.

"Uh, hi how are you all?" I was nervous and i'm sure they all noticed that i was.

A girl walked up to me and got in my face "whats your name?" I stepped back a bit.

"Well first of all, you dont have to get all in my face, and second my name is Haruna"

She glared "well why did you come here?" I looked around "i needed an education but you know, other then that i dont really know why i came here"

She laughed a bit "im sure theres more to it, and if i have to i will kill you for the information"

Right when i heard that i knew it was going to be a bad year for me.

She scoffed and walked away and i just stood there and i gulped.

The same guy from last time walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder "don't worry Haruna, you'll fit in just fine, and dont let that girl get to you"

I smile and nodded "thanks"

"Oh yeah, the names Chance"

I smile "thanks Chance"