Where Do I Go? (Mix FanFiction)

PROLOGUE

It was a Friday afternoon, and Erin and I were sitting in the school library. She dragged me there so we could use the computer. Erin kept pestering me. She was attempting to persuade me into to entering contest I knew we had no chance at winning.

"Liyah come on! We're all entering so we can win, so why can't you?! It'll better our chances of getting to meet our favorite band!", Erin whispered loudly as she shook my arm.

I looked at her annoyed and whispered back, "Erin, drop it. You guys can enter but I'm not not going to waste my time. It's never going to happen. Things don't happen like that for Bronx girls."

"Please, just hear me out. The winner of the contest gets to bring five friends with her. So wouldn't it make sense of all six of us enter? Then no matter which one of us wins, we all get to meet B5. Think of it! What if we win!" She replied.

"Ladies please keep it down. Other students are trying to work." The librarian said sternly.

"Sorry Sister Lauren." Erin and I said. As she walked away, both Erin made faces at her back. I turned back to Erin and whispered lowly, "You said If. Exactly what I mean, we don't know if we're going to win."

"And we also don't know I we're going to lose." She retorted.

"What if I don't want to go? What if I go and they're complete asses?"

"True, but hey we have each other so who cares? We would get the opportunity to travel to California and have fun in the sun. This could be the best spring break ever!" She whispered loudly.

"Ladies." Sister Lauren warned.

Erin gave her a slight annoyed smile and turned back to me, "We're leaving at 3:30 because Jordan has to hand in a science lab. So that should give you about 15 minutes to enter the contest. Unless you want to sign up at home," she said grabbing her backpack and standing,"then the deadline is at 12:00 AM. I'll be by the locker room waiting."

"Peace out Girl Scout." I said waving a peace sign. After the door closed, I began to think about what Erin said. What if we did win? Could this really be the best spring break? Whatever, I'm not entering the contest.

As I began to move the mouse towards the tab exit, I began to think to myself again. Maybe entering wouldn't be so bad. I mean it's not going to change anything. And with that thought, I moved the mouse towards the search engine and entered "B5online.com" My eyes searching for the contest entry button, I finally found it.

I sighed, "Here goes nothing."

"CLICK"