Mystery Part One

"Mystery" they call me not because I'm a mythical creature or anything just purely because it's always a mystery what I'm going to do next.

Chapter One
The last thing I remember from the night my parents were murdered was the scolding hot flames of fire crawling up my skin burning through my perfect life ruining every memory I had made with my parents.

Olive is my name I live in a shady, old city in a shady, old orphanage.Luckily I'm not as rotten and bratty as some of the girls here oh and I have my best friend Alissa! But anyway your not here to hear me talk on about my life your here to listen to me tell you about my Mystery.

It was a dark, foggy night and I tiptoed along the black, soggy path.I was going to meet my brother (Owen) for he was the only one in this world that could possibly save me from the evil that lurked in my skin,bones and blood!

I was a step away from turning the corner to reach my brother Owen but as soon as I meet eye contact with him it struck me we were too late! I struck to the ground not enough strength to get up I watched uneasily as my brother knelt down in panic
"Stay with me" he chanted his counter curse rising me up and erasing the blood and broken flesh of my face.
You see I'm not your ordinary girl I erm well every Friday evening my hair turns black with blood streaks and so do my lips my eyes become heavy and I have exactly one minute to be saved and breathing again until Lurse (a blood curling devil) takes my soul and life for himself!

Chapter Two

Once upon a time I did not know better but to just settle down in my cracked oak wood bed every Friday so I did just that but then I was struck it was almost one second until I was no more than A dead corpse sprawled on what was once a little girls bed when my brother got a terrific feeling and smashed through the window and saved my cursed life!

Owen said he couldn't live himself knowing he spoilt his only siblings chance of survival and I was eternally great full for having him as my brother.

Owen once told me that the reason this happened was his fault I don't know why it apparently just was he would never speak a word of the story not even mention mama and papas names he would just irritatingly shake his head and shush me!

But I'm more clever than you think. One day I hid behind his shed listening in to every clear word that was spoken and this is what I heard:
"I'm not murdering anymore people Davis" said my brother
"oh but you must!" A voice replied
"or else that brat that thinks your her sister and trusts you can come to me and then like her parents she will burn in that car just like what you did to her once!"
"NO!" Owen made himself clear
"fine but in only doing this for Olive"
Those words astonished me they made the world spin faster and my mind feel dead yet dizzy like my night mares had come true there was no Lurse just my brothers STUPID CURSE!

Chapter three

When my brother exited the shed I picked up a pan and clapped on it which made a deafening noise!
"AH!!" Owen screamed
"What did you hear?" He interrogated me
"Every little detail" I answered with a whine
"Look Olive I didn't mean to hurt you..."
" No but you hurt mama and papa didn't you..."
"Olive"
"DIDN'T YOU!"
"Olive!"
"NO Stay Away You You Murderer!"
I belowed
"No Olive it's it's not like that!"
"Then what is it?" I questioned rather smartly
"I...a" Owen was stumped
"EXACTLY!"
I turned on him flicking my hair behind me when I heard the words of Mama
" Olive you must be strong Olive what do you do if your hair well you know?"
"Mama is..."
I turned to Owen
"You're right" I whispered
"You were always right!"