And I'd Marry You, Harry (Larry Stylinson||One Shot)

Louis walked into his room, a thin layer of sweat covering his body from the footie match. He shed his clothes off his body and dragged himself into the large bathtub.

As Louis laid in the bath tub, he let his head fall back and think about his gorgeous boyfriend, Harry Styles. A smile graced the twenty-two year old's lips.

Louis kept on thinking about how much he missed Harry's smile and large hands that have been all over his body. Or the plump pink lips that love to ravage his own. Maybe even his forest green eyes that seem to peak into his soul sometimes.

Louis felt warm all over from just thinking about Harry and he knew that he loved this scrawny 20 year old more than anyone else.

After soaking for a few more minutes, Louis clambered from the tub and took a shower. He thought baths were only good for relaxation, not cleansing.

Twenty minutes later, Louis was grinning goofily at Harry through a computer screen. Although the quality was pretty bad, Louis could still make out his boyfriends face.

Harry was grinning from ear to ear in his hotel room, happy he finally gets to see his boyfriend. The green eyed boy couldn't help but have a face splitting grin on his face when the tab popped onto the screen and he saw the naked chest of Louis.

Louis took a deep breath and began to tell Harry what happened in the football game today.

"Haz! It was so fun, I got to kick the ball and be a defender. One time I almost ran into a guy but then I turned just in time and he fell..." Louis kept going on about how the game went and Harry listened carefully, even though he had watched it himself.

Fifteen minutes passed before Louis finally stopped talking and Harry finally said, "You're my little football star."

"It's not a big deal," Louis mumbled, red tinting his cheeks.

"Lou, yes it is. You're so great at football, I can't even tell you." Harry argued with the older boy.

Louis rolled his eyes, "No 'm not."

Harry's jaw dropped, not being able to believe his boyfriend doesn't know how great he is, "yes you are."

Louis just gave him a playful glare, "Quit fooling yourself, Harry."

Harry smirked at him, "Well I wouldn't have to if I had a boyfriend to help me out."

Louis laughed loudly, "Haz, that's so stupid." Which Louis immediately blew kisses at the younger boy, while winking at him, just to show he was playing.

Harry shrugged, green eyes glittering, "I loved seeing you in that uniform."

Louis shook his head, "I looked terrible."

Harry winked at him, "You look good in anything, Lou."

Louis smirked, "Even with no clothes?"

Harry let out a chuckle, "Especially with no clothes." Louis rolled his eyes and he blushed at his boyfriend's cheeky comment.

Harry leaned forward and said, "Your bum looked great. I just wanted to eat you up."

Louis sighed, "it's too big."

Harry's eyes widened, "No it's not. It's perfect for my hands, fills them up perfectly."

"It just gets on my nerves," Louis muttered.

In a posh accent, Harry said, "Well I love you and your bum."

Louis still felt insecure about his bum, but kept quiet and said, "Thanks, Haz."