INVALID THOUGHTS turn to UNEXPECTED REALITY

RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...RING...

     81 missed calls and 186 text messages from Vanessa Williams

Haynako! Parang tae tong babaeng to. Matawagan na nga! -_-"

.

.

.

Me: What the hell do you want bitch?

Vane: Beach? Taraaaaaaa! -__-

Vane: Pumunta kang skul.

Me: Poker. Bakit? *_*

Vane: Tambay.

Me: K.

Vane: Anung "K"?

Me: Papunta naaa!

End of conversation.~

..........

*Rhea's POV*

Hi, I'm Rhea Heavens. Just as I thought. I'm nothing but a nonsense, selfless, idiotic jerk. No wonder why my surname doesn't suites me. I'm belong in hell...  so, do want to come with me? O let's go!

Rain is my most favorite weather, whenever it rains I feel confident, like the wind is confident enough to blow the blue out of me.

     ...and to blow out my nonsense feeling for that guy, the guy whom I thought could be friendly. But sadly he's the opposite. I like to smile but he doesn't. I like to make chat with others but him?...

     ...well, he's just mindless sitting under his favorite tree spot by the school garden reading a book...

     ...God to hell, isn't he just fucking hot...

     ...wish I don't care, but he's being too much...

I wish the rain come out  right now, I want to rain everyday.

But my friend hates rain. We have a several opinion and I hate it. She consider it as a worst creation ever. We fight sometimes if the topic is all about the "rain."

If she can only knew what it means to me...

If she can understand me...

If I could explain everything...

I wish I could... But my friend Vanessa? She's different for all the girls that I knew? I don't know why, I just feel it and shake it :DD

Vanessa Williams? She a bit cranky at times that but I really do love her.

      ...we promised each other not to freak out when we fight, cause if we do, we'll be form apart.

Who would want that?

    ...Stupidity, I admit I'am stupid. But? Who cares! I don't need to explain myself to those bitches. The only thing she doesn't know is about the guy who I like to be part of my life. Is being plastic too much? It's unfair? No! She's very judgemental girl that's why I can't tell her but she's dying to know who it is...

     ...Not right now, I'll just keep it hidden...

     ... KEEP YOUR MOUTH SILENT OR ELSE I'LL KEEP YOUR LIFE WORST FROM THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! #Chareeeeeeeng :)

Daming satsat. Punta na ko school! (NALIGO AKO!)

...

All rights reserved.

Hi. Thank you pag-babasa! Keep reading.

*Sorry sa mga mali a? Tao lang.