Is Heaven a myth?

Countless people are actually anticipating although for different reasons, a time when they can get off the earth and move to another much happier less disorderly planet in space. Many feel that time is rushing out for this jammed infected earth that has been so abused for 6,000 years. For existance reasons only they really hope to move into an orbiting satellite manufactured technically protected by failproof know-how. There, inside an artificially welcoming surroundings these folks hope to turn out to be pioneers of a fresh space world for some unsettled earthlings.

Countless others look heavenward and put down their very own iinteresting plans for more faraway space journeys, beyond the perimeters of our own solar system. Their particular calculations are not grounded inside the scientific production of laboratory landscapes and reused substances. They appear to look for any space dwelling completely outside of human blunder and influence; a place free from demeaning pride, self-centeredness, as well as sin; a place named as paradise, which they think is currently in readiness for them. Many expect to journey there long before the white-smocked scientist produces his satellite colony. It is easy to sympathize with other people who are tired of the stressful issues of our world and who fancy to immigrate to some more attractive environment. But will the artificial conditions in a self-contained space community be terribly superior to our beat-up earth? Correct, a new chemically-created atmosphere could be more simply regulated and operated, but what about the basic critical concerns of survival?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7fCjp__CwHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Death and disease can be no more eliminated in space than they can right here.

Criminal offenses and injustices will trail human beings wherever they might journey in the galaxy. Disenchantment as well as heart-wrenching sadness would continue to mark the limited course of human existence, only because man's biggest challenge is man him self. He cannot get away from his own selfish nature by fleeing to one more spot even to another environment. Neither can he escape from his fatality by changing environments. What man certainly needs is a entirely incorporated, sinless nature that would not be liable to illness or death, plus a just right surroundings in which to exist for all time. This sort of an model arrangement is the only one that will get to the bottom of every one of the many concerns and realize all the desires of all the inhabitants in the earth right now. Ideal overall health, a stunning home, an idyllic climate, plus everlasting life-what else can anybody really hope for? Can all these outstanding conditions ever become reality? Most of the scientists say No. They will be able to promise better fitness and an extended lifetime, but never immortality. They can wish for fresher air as well as improved working conditions, but no germ-free environment. This is actually the finest they might do. And yet hear this, you can find a place now in preparation that will extend past the whole set of extravagant words I have used in explaining it. Nearly all scientists contradict it's very existence, simply because they don't believe that there really is a God who resides in a home named heaven.

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN

I want you to view the fact that this future residence at this moment is being ready for all of us will in reality accomplish God's unique plan for man's great happiness and joy. It'll equal the divine beauty and wonder that God incorporated into the Garden of Eden. Isaiah described it this way: "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him" (Isaiah 64:4). This prophet at this time claims that "since the beginning of the world" men have neither heard nor seen the fullness of God's plan. The intimation is clear-men used to see, hear, and know of these wonderful things God acually has conditioned for His people. As a matter of fact, that plan was made known to Adam and Eve in all its wonder. God wished the earth to be like Eden, the Garden of the Lord. He created four marvelous gifts to our first parents-life, a righteous character, a gorgeous home, and power over the earth. They might have owned those gifts forever simply by choosing to mind God in the example of the only banned tree. Through obedience to His desire, God formulated to make the human family if at all possible as well as eternally joyful.

Angels have to have wept after they saw sin get into the human family for the first time. Instantaneously, all of those unique provisions began to be removed. Adam and Eve began to expire in accordance with the declaration of God; their dominion transferred for the moment into the hands of Satan; the image of righteousness was marred within them; as well as they were pushed out of the garden home. The very first 3 chapters of the Word of god present the image of this particular great loss.

The entrance of sin and also the account of the stumble of man is graphically explained in Genesis one, two, and three. Nevertheless the last three chapters of the Scriptures depicts the specific opposite by informing of the restoration of all things. The departure of sin and Satan, and the removal of this curse is shown in Revelation 20-22.

This is an introduction of the book Heaven: Is it for Real? by Joe Crews. Click here for the rest of the book.

Article source: [http://youtu.be/7fCjp__CwHA son of god lyrics]