My tips on being anything but elegant.

Here I am writing about loves and you know that smushy stuff. I'm not like that though ask my bff Lia. She tries to make me girly but it hardly ever works. She dares me all the time to go one day of being girly and all hearts and rainbows. I try it and then the boys are on the astro turf  and I well just give up. But this is my tips on being anything but elegant. So Lia if your reading this..... I bet you are well proud.

Tip one

Tip one do not fall for guys like Lia did. Don't say yes unless you are like defo sure you like them. (just to be clear defo does not mean someone with a hearing aid, it means definitely!)( I'm sorry if I affended anyone sorry very sorry!!!) Show the guy you like you like to do dangerous things like what dangerous Dan ( A boy in my year. He is extremely dangerous. note: take extra care when he is around.) does in his sleep. Like quad biking at the park when little children are around. Trust me don't take any of this advice.

Tip two
When playing hockey yell at the other team. If there are any girly girls there they should scream and get very, very ,very scared. And they should just stay away from you. It is amazing what you can do with your voice is it not. This is something Lia would not think of but my other bff Ellie would. She probably did it as well. Lia would probably kill me if I did so. ( not literally don't worry about that. She might yell at me at school actually I don't think she would do that because it's very, very, very inappropriate for a girly girl to yell.) I win!!!