Chapter 2: The Hallway

Ouw! I sobbed. "What happened?" I could hear somebody asking in the distance. I was laying on the ground crying. My head was pounding and my stomach was hurting. "Who did this to you?"  I had no clue who it was. When I sat up I noticed that it was Skylar. She is the only person that cares about me right now. I said, crying, "They did it." She asked,"who? Then in reply i said, "they told me not to tell, or they would kill me!" "You can tell me anything and everything," she said. 

Skylar helped me up then walked with me to class. Thank God we had the same class, math. When we got to class, everyone stopped and stared. It was really awkward. I went to my desk in the corner alone, and Skylar sat in her group in the front. I could hear someone calling my name. After, I put my stuff down, I turned around. Then Jake asked me what happened, and why was I crying. Then I said why do you care no body else cares about me. 

Who pissed you off," jake asked?  Like I said Why do you care? Then he said " I was just wondering." After he said that, our teacher asked me to come outside. I stould up and walked outside, then waited. She asked "Why were you crying?" In reply I said, "I wasn't crying, I am just really tired."  Then I walked away into the class. That class seemed so long, yet I only had 15 minutes left. I was given an asignment and like always I was finished first. Then I sat and waited. Why was she crying, I could hear people saying. Then the bell rang.