A Stolen Truth

"Put the money in the bag! Or I'll shoot!" I say, pointing a gun at the cashier's head. They empty out the cash register at put all the money in the bag.

"That's what I thought." I smirk, then run off with the bag of cash. I saw someone call the police.

Shit. I say to myself. I better run, before they catch me... if they ever come close.

I run into a dark alleyway. Crap, they got me cornered.

"Heh, you actually got me. I'm kinda surprised, with everytime you tried, you failed." I said. "Ya know, I'm almost impressed with you guys. For once, you caught the most well known criminal. And it wasn't for a murder this time. Well done."

"Yeah yeah, we know. Just get in the car, or will have to shoot." One of them says.

"You'll have to catch me first." I bolt out of there. There was a nice rock on the ground. Perfect. I can use this. I smash the cuffs off of the rock and pull put my pistol.

"Come at me, fuckers!" I yelled as I shot at them

"Come at me, fuckers!" I yelled as I shot at them. I obviously hit one of them. The dark red blood poured slowly onto the ground as the police's corpse hit the cold hard ground. They tried to shoot back. There aim was shit. They weren't even close.

"That's the best you can do? Heh, you need to try a little harder next time." And I shot another down.

Mount Ebott came closer. There was still two cops behind me. I dashed up the tall mountain and they followed behind. They couldn't come up with their cars so they called in reinforcements.

Welp... I guess I'm screwed I thought in my mind.

"See you in hell, bastards!" I shout as I fall back, into mount Ebott.