Chapter One: Anastasia's Pansy of a Boyfriend

"Ugly Ass Freak."

Anastasia sighed loudly as she watched her boyfriend, Riley Oaks, lower his head slowly. Anastasia spun around from her chair and watched the table of jocks high five each other.

"Don't talk to my fucking boyfriend like that asshole..!" Anastasia growled at them, staring at them menacingly with her abnormally green eyes.

"Make me Ana..!" A curly haired jock replied back in a sweet tone.

"Hey nerd!" The black haired boy laughed loudly, "Quit making your girlfriend stand up for you, freaking pansy..!"

Anastasia rolled her eyes and stared at her boyfriend as he fidgeted around with a brown paper bag, he pulled out a small paper note.

"From my mom." He groaned, flicking it to the floor.

"I wish my parents took the time to write me notes." Anastasia sighed, poking her salad with the plastic spork. "They spend all their time working and caring for my dumb baby brother."

"You would get mad at them easily Annie." He replied.

Anastasia remained quiet.

"I'm sorry." Riley said quietly.

"Why?" Anastasia said, turning to him.

"I'm Just dragging you down. You should just leave me. I'll be fine."

"Riles.."

"Lots of boys I know take interest in you." Riley said, "They always make fun of me, saying I got lucky and they tell me that you only accepted me because you felt bad for me..."

"You know that's not true! I love you Riles!" Anastasia smiled brightly, scooting closer to him and hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be so apologetic." Anastasia pouted, keeping her grope on him. "You shouldn't be sorry from those retards calling you names. So immature."

Riley got up and grabbed his backpack, "I have a debate meet, I'll see you later Annie."

"See you babe." Anastasia replied, waving sweetly.

That's when Anastasia met the rogue jock.

Lmao cringe .
I'm so bad at writing .