"Amira" 1.0

Once there was a nurse who was hired for work outside her home country, her name is Virgie. This is her story...

"The first time I met her, I was amazed! I can still remember when I was a child I always dreamed of meeting a real princess! And here I am, talking to one! She was crying and I offered her a glass of water, she said "get out!", but when I was about to go I can still see tears in her eyes, wondering what happened?"

"I stayed for the night since I am on-duty. From time to time she keeps on calling me with no reason at all. She was groggy and restless..probably because of the medications we gave her..."

"Second day of her admission she was not in a good mood..."

"Third day..she smiles at me and invited me to eat with her for dinner..well, that was nice of her, I think she's okay now..she even talked to my colleagues and said "I want to get married and have kids in the future"...Hmmm..hoping that would happened.."

"Fourth day and she was discharged at last..with a smile she bid goodbye to the staff..."

 June 2012

..."Came back from vacation and the first thing I've heard about her was that she had an incident and she went bad and got hurt..I say this gonna be much worst in the future..I hope we can handle it well.."...

July 2012

"I've heard she was doing well and I'm so glad..she\s quite as of the moment and maybe she's taking her meds...I just wish she can talk personally to her father before it's gonna be too late.."