+Just you+

Entering a new world of technology and devises ,I found you the person of my dream the own I love to the end .... But no mater what people try to block me well use to see each other and sometimes making think if your really true. That your really not a computer just making fall in love whit you. That your someone ... Trying to get your attention I did everything and those day I needed you you were there and thanks ... But I just thinking why I we were okay you left and let me alone again. You know my story my true and false and you never judge me and thanks. As well you told me and I never did something to changed you because I loved just the way you were. Then again one day you left, never talking to me again it was for me to fall in a dark hole every time getting more deeper and whit doubt and end. But people told me that and I did lisinig for you for love everything for you.... I just cry and cry everyday thinking why you left me I even sent messenge but you did response or even see them...I was scared and sad and lonely that time...

But know I'm trying to past that time and focused on the now... But I think I need to say thanks you because if I didn't matte you I wooden know what I know now about me and making me fell good and alive everything I needed. Those night I cadent sleep and you were there texting me thanks for everything.

Just let me call you now my:

virtual-girlfriend

You said you were real I just never so you that way really...bye